21-11-2008, 01:47 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
One tired Mommy then

ditto me too
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2008, 01:53 PM
I've enjoyed reading your 'Puppy Chronicles' lol, ohh, it takes me back!!!

She is such a gorgeous girlie, you must be thrilled with her (despite the hard work!!)
littlelab
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-11-2008, 09:43 AM
Day 6 I think!!!

I can definately recommend a puppy to anyone that wants to loose weight running around after her certainly burns of the calories and who needs to lift weights, just carry a 18lb puppy for 20 mins while you walk your other 2!

I needed to pop to Tesco for some MORE Kitchen roll, so I thought I would leave puppy on her own (with my other 2) for the first time, it was only 40 mins and there were no problems whatsoever, so that's a result.

Puppy pad training is going well and now she does all he busys on the pads, makes cleaning alot easier.

Coal, Tara has discovered the coal scuttle and I have to watch her like a hawk, I caught her munching a bit and her mouth was black as were her paws, face...where was my camera when I needed it!

Clicker training WAS going well, until Tara ate it!!

Maia, well I would never have believed that a little puppy could change a grumpy old dog into a motherly one in such a short space of time, miracle do happen then
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-11-2008, 09:52 AM
Thanks for doing this thread, i look with anticipation every morning to see what the little scamp has been upto. keep it going
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2008, 09:22 PM
there is nothink like a puppy (lovely happy memories )
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2008, 09:23 PM
Originally Posted by littlelab View Post
cute very cute enjoy
littlelab
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-11-2008, 08:54 AM
Day 7 (wow that long!)

Came down in the morning to find littleun with a swollen face, started to imagine every possible horror scenario and illness, googled the internet..then realised it was probably from when she got told off by Jack the night before, no cuts, just a bruise, friend and vet nurse came over and reassured me there would be no lasting damage and her head wont fall off

What a week its been, if I had known what I know now I would have never got a puppy in the Winter...night time housetraining in PJ's and slippers, in arctic conditions...brrrr I am sure she is deliberately taking longer than usual to pee

The Crate - perfecto, she goes in and out to sleep, and while we have dinner without any encouragement.

Worksurfaces - OMG, she can reach the worksurfaces when she is on her hind legs little mare grabbed her food bowl while I was filling the other 2 bowls. Note to self..get eyes in back of head!

Social skills...met a few duck and geese today.....Tara POO'd!!

Tara has discovered the stairs..well actually the fact that the yummy cat litter trays are upstairs...wow she is fast..now we know that IWH pups are not allowed up and down stairs..but don't you worry, she has a unique way of getting down..on her belly..yep just like we used to do as kids....

Hiccups....lots of them
littlelab
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-11-2008, 09:07 AM

OOO dirty laundry makes the cosiest sleeping place

The proper place to sleep
ATD
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2008, 09:33 AM
one of mine prefers to sleep ontop of the cage while suki is in the cage now that is strange lol. Plent of pics please
ATD x
littlelab
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-11-2008, 08:58 AM
Slap me if you ever hear me in the future wishing I had a puppy or my 2 were puppies again .

I am sure madam lulled me into a false sense of security......

I came down this morning to a redecorated kitchen.....lovely splodges of brown paw prints and smeared smudges greeted me.....well that's just after the SMELL!!!

Along with torn up puppy pads, it could have been an entry for the Turner Prize...Could have made a fortune

Just slap me an point me in the direction of this thread.

IF anyone wants to know who I am talking about.....
Page 4 of 25 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 > Last »