Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-09-2006, 09:14 PM
Originally Posted by novavizz View Post
I had workmen in my house doing some repairs, my now departed Vizsla, Kes, would bring them little presents, little bits of paper, toys etc. This particular day she decided to bring one of the workmen a present so up she went into my bedroom and brought the chap a packet of tampons!!!

I don't know who was the most embarrassed - him or me!! Kes meanwhile was presenting her gift to anyone who would look at her!!
lol-i bet both of your faces were a picture!!!

All are wonderful stories-keep em' comming cause they're funny and make me feel a little less disfunctional...
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2006, 09:44 PM
Hmm lets see. Well there has been TWO incidents of Roxy knocking over my neighbours expensive plant pots (with her lead), as some of you know. Once when they were standing right there watching!

Then we have the incident of a man who finally plucked up the courage to come over and say hello to Roxy and Roxy backed up and went for a giant poo. Poor bloke, I did laugh though!

Oh and My dads JRT once decided to run into the lounge with 2 of my pants whilst a salesman was giving a demo
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2006, 09:49 PM
Cassie has peed on a boxer's head on the beach and
she used to pee on the shoes of one of John's students, every week when he came for a lesson.
MazY
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-09-2006, 11:07 AM
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Vegas this morning while walking back from the fields wanted to say hello to a disabled man in a wheelchair and afterwards-rewarded him by lifting his leg on the wheel...

On another occasion while in the middle of nowhere-he wee'd on a joggers packed lunch.I ended up giving the bloke a few quid,but understandably he wasnt too happy cause he was miles from civilisation where there arent any shops.

Abe my old Rottie stole a teenagers cheeseburger while walking through town,but in Abe's defence-it was on bench beside him and he simply hoovered it up! Again-i gave him money to buy another...
You need one of those St. Bernard barrells around your dogs neck with a "Please take money from tin in event of embarrassing action".
Sasdax
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-09-2006, 11:19 AM
Ours on the whole have caused little embaressment except for Fabio. The OH took hime to work from time to time and in this incident the OH was taking part in a training excercise with the Search and Rescue on their premises. Come lunch time all were seated around the mess table when Fab's decided it was time for a c*** and deposited a huge diahorrea splat on the carpet. Needless to say lunch was curtailed as the staff evacuated the building
The OH tells me that the mark is still there and Fabs has never been back.
novavizz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2006, 11:30 AM
Just remembered another...............When Kes and her litter sister Tern, were young I had entered a local open show. I was having a potter about looking at the different stalls which were there and chatting to my friend. We had stopped at a stall selling leads, collars etc and as I love new leads I was quite a while there. Looking down I suddenly noticed that Tern was quietly eating the stall holders packing up which was under the stall, munching away nicely on his sandwiches. I did not have the guts to tell him so I shot off with Tern still hanging on to the remnants. Later in the day I was stood behind him at the tea van and he was complaining about his loss of food but I just did not have the nerve to tell him that my dog had enjoyed them. Perhaps I should have bought him his lunch..........
Adele4dan
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-09-2006, 01:12 PM
Gregs done a few funny things ..
*I was in the park and bent down to pick up a rather large poo. I had Greg on the lead as there were new dogs around. As I was bent down(so slightly off balance) Greg decided he wanted to go and meet a few of these new dogs and pulled me over! Luckily I didnt land in the poo! But much to my annoyance a stupid lady shouted at me saying I clearly didnt have control of my dog and should not be allowed to walk him !
*Greg suffered badly with car sickness when he was younger. We took him to OH parents house and were saying how good he had been not to be sick in the car.
We then went out to the kitchen to make a cuppa to find a huge pile of sick in the pile of dirty washing in front of the washing machine! YUK! Lucky it was dirty washing really !
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2006, 01:28 PM
bruno has done a few things - some have been posted before -

Xmas card story - as many of you will know I do homemade xmas cards starring Bruno dressed up in various xmas outfits, 2yrs ago was doing the xmas photo shoot (in november) and bruno was santa claus. Living room is covered in fake snow and bruno in the middle dressed up as santa claus ( fluffy white beard the lot)

the doorbell rings and i go to answer it to discover my architect arrived for an appointment I had completely forgotten about - I had to let him in and he walked into my living room and just started laughing.

I went to make him a cup of tea to have to run back as I heard him saying "down down" very poshly as "santa Claus" was humping his leg !"!!!! LOL

He has fired poo at me once he has been in the park before as he went forward and scratched his back legs back and kicked the poo about 6ft in the air !! very embarassing !! LOL

probably many others !!
Radar Ears
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-09-2006, 01:37 PM
Hi All,

Fortunately this didn't turn out as embarassing as it could have done.

When Mick (my yellow Labrador) was still a pup, well, he was about a year/18 months, (I still consider that a pup!) we were out walking along the road and in the distance he caught sight of something.

This "something" was actually the BT engineer sitting at one of those green boxes that have all the wires in.

It is positioned on the corner of two roads and we had to turn round this corner to go home.

I usually managed to pre-empt what Mick was going to do, but not this time, as when we got there, as quick as you like, Mick shoved his head under this bloke's raised arm and turned his head to him and gave him a beaming smile !

The reason this bloke's arm was raised was because he was just about to cut out some wiring !

I was horrified, because if Mick had startled him, he could have blacked out the whole of Prittlewell's phone lines!

Fortunately the bloke obviously liked dogs, because he laughed and patted Mick on the head.

I apologised and told the bloke that he could tell his workmates, that he's been accosted by a blonde !
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-09-2006, 02:02 PM
Originally Posted by GSDLover View Post
You need one of those St. Bernard barrells around your dogs neck with a "Please take money from tin in event of embarrassing action".
Possibly a whole cashpoint machine would be better and a book of various appologies...
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >