Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2013, 09:34 AM

Dog food comparisons

Just found this site don't know if it may help some people ?

Dog food comparisons http://www.whichdogfood.co.uk/dog-food-directory.php
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2013, 09:45 AM
Interesting. Of course here in Cyprus we only have the choice of about 4 of those and most shelves are stocked with the cheapest canned food - unheard of brand.

Bella settled well with Bento Kronen Versele Laga for small breeds. However, I had problems finding that when traipsing round the UK. I tried Wellbeloved and some others before settling on Eukanuba Adult Small Breed and can buy that here and it's the only dried food she actually 'eats it all up' when I put it down instead of just picking at it.

I see it scores quite low but, for me it is important to find a food the dog LIKES otherwise it's a constant bother not knowing whether she's had enough and is being greedy or trying to remember how much and when she ate. I feed it in conjunction with frozen raw chicken wings. 1 wing a day most days and one helping of the dry. She gets other bits as and when I am eating something that is OK for her.