View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2009, 06:58 AM
Zena looks just fab, but could you get Georgie to turn around for the photo shoot?
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

19-03-2009, 07:26 AM
Babe, the pictures of where you walk look fabulous, you are very lucky x x x x x
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2009, 09:01 AM
Originally Posted by kirsty_ View Post
wow what are you feeding her!! lol
shes so beautiful, and what a lovely place to live, my dogs would love it there
Thanks Kirsty It's certainly doggy heaven down here, too much choice, we're thoroughly spoiled with all this open land to walk. At the bottom of this hill is the South Downs way which would take me just about anywhere along the South!

Originally Posted by Moonstone View Post
Helena, looks like a beautiful walk, and it is always great to see pics of the gorgeous Georgie and Zena is growing so quickly, such a pretty girl xxx
Thanks Moonstone, she really is coming on a treat isn't she I can't wait for her to be fully grown either, however big that's gonna be xxx

Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Zena looks just fab, but could you get Georgie to turn around for the photo shoot?
Lol! Well Vicki, he's smarter than I thought, and he knows that he's not Top Model any longer!!!! Thanks

Originally Posted by Penry View Post
Babe, the pictures of where you walk look fabulous, you are very lucky x x x x x
Thanks Shane, it's great down here, but I expect you've got the same nearby, I certainly don't have to learn to walk properly on a lead do I! Well, not me, the dogs I mean!!! xxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-03-2009, 10:16 AM
Lovely pics, Zena is growing.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2009, 10:24 AM
Thanks Lynn, I wonder if Georgie's noticed
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2009, 12:17 PM
Oohh, we have been up that way before. Too steep for my liking -- involves far too much effort, that uphill walking lark!!

Beautiful pup though. There is something very striking about German Shepherd puppies.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2009, 12:47 PM
Lol, you know it then, but did you get the badge???!!! I don't do it often, especially having Zena now, but I needed that refreshing air and the mind blowing view from the very top yesterday It's a long slow climb from the lower track, but sometimes it's best to bite the bullet and go for those long steps and get it over with quickly, but I can't do that with Zena, unless we took the slope of grass on the left, so instead we just came down the slope yesterday!

Thankyou, yes, mini gsd's are quite an exception aren't they, but then I'm totally biased of course!
hades
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-03-2009, 01:09 PM
Stunning pics H!!!!
Zena is looking superb, she is such a smashing pup.
I love the way shes always checking to see were mum is, brilliant!
Georgie is looking smashing to, nice to see some beautiful dogs out in the sun...bring on the summer!
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2009, 02:54 PM
Oh my God you lucky thing. That looks like a little bit of heaven right on your doorstep. Ivan would love it. Bless old Georgie plodding along and Zena is looking fantastic what a beautiful sheen off her coat. She's a credit to you and I love how she only goes so far and waits and looks back for you. Ivan would have disappeared over the hill straight away!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2009, 03:40 PM
Originally Posted by hades View Post
Stunning pics H!!!!
Zena is looking superb, she is such a smashing pup.
I love the way shes always checking to see were mum is, brilliant!
Georgie is looking smashing to, nice to see some beautiful dogs out in the sun...bring on the summer!
Oh yes, bring it on!!! I think it's already arrived early in my neck of the woods Thanks Hades, I'm glad you noticed how focused she is on me, and that's what I love about her most, but then again, that's gsd's for you isn't it! You really must get another one day!!!

Originally Posted by Berger View Post
Oh my God you lucky thing. That looks like a little bit of heaven right on your doorstep. Ivan would love it. Bless old Georgie plodding along and Zena is looking fantastic what a beautiful sheen off her coat. She's a credit to you and I love how she only goes so far and waits and looks back for you. Ivan would have disappeared over the hill straight away!!
It sure is Berger Now if you would like to send that Ivan down here for his summer hols, I'm sure I could teach him to do that for you??? YOu might not get him back of course, (I suppose I'd better tell you that bit!) Thanks for your lovely comments about my adorable girl
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >