View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 09:43 AM

Jammy little sod!! (update on yesterday's lunch stealing walk)

This morning we decided to go to the park next to the park where Takara stole the groundsman's lunch yesterday... on the way through (on lead) the first park in order to get to the park we were going to, the groundsman caught me!

I was walking along the top tier and he was mowing the bowling greens two tiers down but he waved to me to stop and came heading up the hills.

I thought I was in trouble again... he got to me and said 'now then, which is Takara?' I told him and he reached in his pocket (I thought he was going to serve us an ASBO) and said about her stealing his sausage roll - No wonder she stole it! It was a sausage roll not just a sandwich!!

Then he pulled out a multipack of Schmackos and said to Takara, 'this is what you're supposed to eat' and gave it me! I couldn't believe it!

She steals his lunch, so he buys her treats! What a jammy little sod she is! I apologised again and thanked him (a lot)! I still can't believe it - bless him!
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 09:45 AM
What a lovely surprise!
He must have felt awful that he went off so.
Glad for all concerned it was a good experience today!
Mother*ship
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 09:54 AM
Ah, that's fantastic! See a dog with looks like Takara's can obviously get away with murder or even lunch stealing!

What a lovely bloke, maybe when he thought about it he'd realised he'd been a bit over the top yesterday and wanted to make up for it?

J
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 10:02 AM
J, and she knows she can too!

Yeah - I think it was probably that he knew I was upset about it. He didn't rant at me or anything yesterday - he was just clearly upset she'd stolen his lunch but wasn't nasty about it. I think it's more that he realised I was really upset and sorry and was trying to make me feel better!

Anyway - all parties happy now... tempted to take him a sausage roll tomorrow morning but think we'd be getting into a pattern!
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 10:02 AM
Told you he'd feel guilty lol
I-mac77
Almost a Veteran
Male 

02-05-2008, 10:05 AM
What a lovely outcome!

Who can blame Takara for eating a sausage roll that was on the floor, surely it was fair game
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 10:27 AM
It was in his coat which was on the floor... if she wasn't such a nosey parker - she wouldn't have got it!
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 10:32 AM
lol

Lucky girl!
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 10:37 AM
Thats lovely, he obviously saw the funny side of it in the end, you wont feel you have to skulk about now feeling guilty.
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 10:42 AM
Lottie, is the groundsman nice? I can see a romance on the cards here - something like 101 dalmations!

Would make an excellent film
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >