View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2011, 10:12 PM

People will never listen will they when breeding is concerned.

A while back now mum got an email from some wanting a stud for their HL CC - and forward piccies, and a pedigree - well erm she was very poor quality and the pedigree was crap, in the kindest possible way she was told to enjoy her pet and that our dogs dont stand to public stud (which they dont). never heard anything back - she also advertised the same bitch on a petforum asking for a stud and I told her the same again.

well it only turns out that she DID get a stud and the stud is well erm just as crap quality and rubbish pedigree.
Goes with out saying that this litter are going to be far from show quality - with the faults the parents carry.
This is some of the 'selling points' added to the puppies sale advert - I am not copying it all over as refuse to give such a clueless newbie breeder any more free advertisement.

RARE Chocolate's, Chocolate Sable's and Rich Ebony.

I understand my puppies are priced slightly higher than the average crested, but that is because my puppies are NOT AVERAGE, they have been bred to the highest of standards and will be raised as such, there colours are unique and so are there looks, truly wonderfull glorious puppies, with a pedigree you can research and know every tiny detail, it is very much quality above quantity, and my puppies will be going to the best homes only.

These Puppies will have show potential and could very well be shown, they also have no endorsements so if you would like to have babies one day it can be possible

This is attached to a picture of one pup -
Gorgeous girl, with such a pretty face and a glamourous glossy coat, it is very hard to find a powderpuff of this colour, going to be stunning, make fantastic for show or pet home

Yeah their ermm £1000 puppies from a pet quality bitch, with a mish mash pedigree put to another pet quality dog with a mish mash pedigree no healths test done on the dogs OR through out the lines

and you can not tell how a PUPPIES coat will turn out FFS and it aint hard to find the colour at all.
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2011, 10:14 PM
Anyone got a brickwall? I hope for the dogs sake they are raised to the highest standards..
black666
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-01-2011, 10:18 PM
Shocking! Always the same, they never listen because they no best!
Poor dogs
Manyana13
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-01-2011, 10:20 PM
Shocking. What's worse is there will be people out there prepared to buy these Then what happens when they discover that they are not top quality or have health problems ect? ARG.
boredinstroud
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-01-2011, 10:20 PM
I don't know anything about CCs but £1K is surely a hell of a lot to pay for a dog and the poor spelling/grammar would put me off personally even before knowing the background as you have stated.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2011, 10:21 PM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
Anyone got a brickwall? I hope for the dogs sake they are raised to the highest standards..
Yes and it wouldnt be my head I am wacking either
For such brilliant puppies from such great dogs, its a shame to see only on pup is 'on hold' ..
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2011, 10:22 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
Yes and it wouldnt be my head I am wacking either
For such brilliant puppies from such great dogs, its a shame to see only on pup is 'on hold' ..
Maybe others have realised her "potential" and decided the pups weren't worth the asking price for a pet?
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2011, 10:24 PM
Originally Posted by boredinstroud View Post
I don't know anything about CCs but £1K is surely a hell of a lot to pay for a dog and the poor spelling/grammar would put me off personally even before knowing the background as you have stated.
Yes its alot - Lets just say I wouldnt pay that - for a potential show dog from a decent mating with health tests, I would be looking at paying just over half that. Makes me sick.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2011, 10:26 PM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
Maybe others have realised her "potential" and decided the pups weren't worth the asking price for a pet?
They havent been up long, there are hairless puppies - she will have no problem selling them and no doubt get them prices to after all she says their not endorsed, people can make money back and will. seen it, took the dogs in - and no doubt we will at a later stage be hearing about these pups. But hey nothing to do with me just p1sses me off more than I could ever explain.
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-01-2011, 10:28 PM
Originally Posted by boredinstroud View Post
Agree with this completely. The fact that the ad. hasn't been proof read along with the emphasis being put on the 'rare colours' and the way she boasts about the lack of endorsements so you can breed from your pup would ring alarm bells for me.

Some people just don't deserve dogs
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »