Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2011, 10:09 PM

Does This Drive Your Dogs Mad?

This drives mine barmy every time it comes on!

x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2011, 07:45 AM
mine dont bother with stuff on the tv, but nanas goes mad when he sees anything dog like, or even animal like.
cardaph
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-08-2011, 07:46 AM
http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/u...nt=Image2.jpg]

Yes!!!!: Mine barks like a banshee and rushes to the tv every time it comes on. I've been praying that they will take it off soon
dizzi
Almost a Veteran
Female 

11-08-2011, 07:50 AM
Nah neither are bothered by that - Nancy does react to the barking in things like Me or the Dog - and tries to look behind the TV screen to lick the dog on the telly.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

11-08-2011, 07:51 AM
Syd used to go mental at dogs and horses on the tv, aggravated I think by it being mounted quite high on the wall but I've trained him to ignore them and lay down flat when they come on. It took a while but we recorded every dog training and wildlife program on tv to perfect his response to them.
Wyrd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2011, 07:56 AM
My Collie Becka barks at every dog she sees on TV, she has always done it. When she was younger she memorized every advert with a dog on it and would come rushing into the room to bark at it when she heard the starting bars of the advert
dizzi
Almost a Veteran
Female 

11-08-2011, 07:59 AM
I used to have a cat who was obsessed with Rolf Harris - she'd sit on the sofa and avidly watch Animal Hospital before slinking off the second the Eastenders music came on.
MarchHound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2011, 08:24 AM
Well, we dont have tv at the moment but she did woof and pine at the cartoon version of 101 dalmations!
grommit
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2011, 08:24 AM
He he he! Imagining everyones dogs getting up for a shout at the telly! Ours dont tend to be bothered by the tv but any barking from the laptop and they go nuts, i think it must be something to do with the sound quality.
Margaret
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-08-2011, 09:09 AM
Originally Posted by Wyrd View Post
My Collie Becka barks at every dog she sees on TV, she has always done it. When she was younger she memorized every advert with a dog on it and would come rushing into the room to bark at it when she heard the starting bars of the advert
My Westie does exactly the same, recognizes every tune and comes shooting in from wherever she is.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >