View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2011, 08:27 AM
Not meaning to hijack the thread but exactly how many are going and are we set on Linacre?

Pilgrim??
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2011, 09:35 AM
Yep we are set on Linacre.

I am coming with Steve and 4 dogs
dizzi
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-08-2011, 11:42 AM
Not sure - hubby's got a bad back (man-style so quadruple the theatrical paaaaaaaain routine) and I'm not sure how well Nancy (or me) will cope with lots of hills to be honest.
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2011, 12:09 PM
It's classed as an easy walk Dizzi, and I can only recall 2 hills that had me puffing and panting (whilst Katie was stood there looking down at me thinking what an old, unfit fart I was). Most of it is really easy.

Oh yeah, and what time are we thinking of? I've got a canine logistical nightmare to organise...
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2011, 03:06 PM
Originally Posted by Leanne_W View Post
It's classed as an easy walk Dizzi, and I can only recall 2 hills that had me puffing and panting (whilst Katie was stood there looking down at me thinking what an old, unfit fart I was). Most of it is really easy.

Oh yeah, and what time are we thinking of? I've got a canine logistical nightmare to organise...
Canine Logistical nightmare? That sounds fun???

A late morning, early afternoon, Pilgrim?

And I'm more unfit than Leanne, Dizzi, so you should be alright and no doubt we'll probably be having rest stops - throwing dogs in water and taking pictures so Nancy should be alright..

Do grey's know Stay? I wanted to try and get a huge Dogsey group photo
Mad Huskies
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-08-2011, 03:19 PM
oooh I'd love to meet up for walkies! Although if its this month I would need to either organise a lift or get the bus but end of this month I SHOULD (everything in the world crossed) have my driving license!! Soooo will keep checking back here for any spesific meet dates!
dizzi
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-08-2011, 03:42 PM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post

Starting training classes next Monday - she's only got a vague idea of her own name at the moment poor gal - and Layton persists in answering to Nancy in the hope he'll get a treat for it!

Doubt I'll get the hubby to go so it depends if I trust my navigational skills (and dog-lead untangling skills) and what the weather's doing anyway!
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2011, 03:54 PM
Can you deal with Tom woofing initially and then enjoying a walk , I want to get him and Bella off lead as they have both become ball obsessive and recall is now fab , let me know if that ok !
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2011, 03:55 PM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
Canine Logistical nightmare? That sounds fun???

A late morning, early afternoon, Pilgrim?

And I'm more unfit than Leanne, Dizzi, so you should be alright and no doubt we'll probably be having rest stops - throwing dogs in water and taking pictures so Nancy should be alright..

My grey and lurcher know stay !!!
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2011, 05:04 PM
Originally Posted by TomtheLurcher View Post
Can you deal with Tom woofing initially and then enjoying a walk , I want to get him and Bella off lead as they have both become ball obsessive and recall is now fab , let me know if that ok !
I can't speak for all, but mine will be alright, they've met Tom anyway - Sadie runs pretty fast I'd love to see if she could match a lurcher, no chance with Bella though
Page 5 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >