View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
aliwin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-10-2009, 05:25 PM
So sorry you will be in my thoughts on Tuesday. It's heartbreaking I know and I'm sure this weekend will be filled with tears and laughs and cuddles.

You are doing the kindest thing for your faithful friend.

Hugs

Ali xx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2009, 06:10 PM
So sorry Kel, I know exactly how you are feeling, I will be thinking of you all on Tuesday.

Please give a huge hug and kiss to Sadie from me xxxx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

31-10-2009, 08:03 PM
So sorry to be reading this Kel, spoil her rotten this weekend, and give her a little hug from me. It's hard but I think you'll handle it better than I did the first time I had to do this.

Also, it is better than what many dogs have to face, in the wild centuries ago they would likely be lying in a cold wet forrest and in considerable pain and sadly even today some poor dogs die in pain and forgotten by their once human owners. Sadie will not be subject to that kind of treatment.

I will definately be thinking of you on Tuesday.
twilightwolf
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-10-2009, 08:07 PM
I'm so sorry, its the hardest thing we have to go through. Somehow though it makes you stronger, and you have to think of all the good times you have.
You must stay strong for her, and let her enjoy the precious few days she has left. In your head you know your are doing the right thing if she is really that poorly, and she knows it too.

I'm thinking of you, just stay strong and keep your chin up. I give you both a big hug. xxxxxxxxxx
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4