View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2009, 08:31 PM
Its heartbraking but you are being so strong, am thinking of you and will say a prayer on tuesday for you all xxx
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2009, 08:37 PM
massive hugs kel xx
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2009, 08:45 PM
I'm so sorry, it's just the worst thing to go through.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-10-2009, 08:52 PM
Kel, try to look upon what you have to do on Tuesday as being your last gift to Sadie , the gift of finding a lasting peace in soft loving arms...

I had to let two dogs go two years ago, Amy 16 and Millie just 9 months. There have been many more sad goodbyes over the years . Each time I cried for days but it had to be done.

I will be thinking about you both on Tuesday xx
Annajayne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-10-2009, 09:42 PM
I am so sorry you are going through this. It is so awful. You are in my thoughts. Hugs and warm thoughts to help you through. xxxx
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2009, 09:51 PM
Thank you guys, i'm so glad I have people to talk to who understand the loss of a dog. She has been here so long since we were kids being daft with her, dressing her up in dressing gowns and silly stuff, growing through my difficult teenage years with her, she was the one there for me through trouble with boys and friends, when I got pregnant, when my parents divorced, when my granddad and auntie died, she was more support than any human was and I just can't believe she won't be here anymore.
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2009, 09:53 PM
Oh Kel I'm so so sorry. God you've been going through it lately. I must've missed the thread about poor Sadie. What a tought decision to have had to make.

Massive squeezes on the way pet xx
Annajayne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-10-2009, 10:00 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
Thank you guys, i'm so glad I have people to talk to who understand the loss of a dog. She has been here so long since we were kids being daft with her, dressing her up in dressing gowns and silly stuff, growing through my difficult teenage years with her, she was the one there for me through trouble with boys and friends, when I got pregnant, when my parents divorced, when my granddad and auntie died, she was more support than any human was and I just can't believe she won't be here anymore.
But think of the wonderful life she had. No fear or pain ever. That's what helps me when I feel low over my loss. You gave her so much happiness and that is so important. Take care and lots of hugs for you. xxx
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2009, 10:03 PM
Thinking of you..........."Hugs"................xx
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2009, 10:05 PM
Originally Posted by Annajayne View Post
But think of the wonderful life she had. No fear or pain ever. That's what helps me when I feel low over my loss. You gave her so much happiness and that is so important. Take care and lots of hugs for you. xxx
Thank you, we have been trying to remember all the good times and funny things but just keep crying all the time that there wont be anymore. Will just take time, i'm glad we can all say goodbye to her first, my brother is coming back from uni tomorrow as he was just down and had to go back for work. So least everyone gets to see her and say a proper goodbye and she can leave with her dignity intact, she's a very proud dog. She doesn't like having accidents, we all know its the best thing for her but the hardest for us.

Thanks so much to you all. x
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >