View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2009, 03:02 PM
They are a lovely lot of toys for Tilly, that bright orange one looks like a good first target for Tilly I think she will love them
Fred&Mya'smum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2009, 03:06 PM
poor cute teddies soon to be ripped to shreds well they would here anyway, my 2 love ripping cuddlies and love getting squeaks out of the cheap squeaky toys in the pound shop
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2009, 03:50 PM
Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
you certainly do! thanks again I had to go out again to the next town & couldn't resist going in another shop!! Nothing really caught my eye & they were more expensive so I take back what I said about the old biddie in the first shop!

I like the big one, he's cute & the one with the tartan hat. Now fancy giving them all to him at once mine are still in the bag - I'm determind to save them for her birthday
PS good idea taking him with you & getting a freebie,I can just imagine "oh jake's so cute - here have this!!" I'll have to try that one & see if Tilly's cuteness factor gets her a free toy!
the guy in the shop i went into told me they were the cheapest in town, and that the one another 2 minutes up the road (literally lol) was more expensive. he might of just been saying that, but i really cant complain getting 4 for £1.50.

lol, the one with the tartan hat is nessie although, she no longer has the hat though

lol, you should take tilly. she would enjoy it i will be taking jake next time lol
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2