Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2006, 07:01 PM
I would go for it
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-12-2006, 07:03 PM
Dave has the right attitude there has to be something in it for you, not just to get them an easy sale.
Anyway, I think you'll enjoy making all the changes, seems to me you'll be in your element.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2006, 07:07 PM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
Dave has the right attitude there has to be something in it for you, not just to get them an easy sale.
I think nail and head springs to mind there trouble!! Lol! As Dave says, it's harder for them to sell than us after all!

Hmmmmm, off to look at new carpets again now then, and that big soft squidgy chocolate leather sofa I liked for that cinema room, and the new bathroom suite I want, and more shopping for me and mum to furnish her 2 bedroomed flat, oh the list is endless!!!
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

04-12-2006, 07:08 PM
OMG you better only offer £50,000 to allow for all that spending you've got planned
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2006, 07:13 PM
I've got a little stash tucked away for all that trouble!!! Trouble is, it's in Dave's name, but he's been sitting on it for over 6 months now - that would be impossible for me!!!!! What's his is mine and what's mine's me own!!!!
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

04-12-2006, 07:25 PM
What's his is mine and what's mine's me own!!!!

Same in this house too
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2006, 08:12 PM
Why don't you pay to have a survey done H on this property...... incase this is why it hasn't sold ??????
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2006, 08:26 PM
Oh yes Tracy, we definitely will. In fact Dave was going round there with his builder buddy when we were buying it in the first place as this would obviously be cheaper in the first instance rather than go to the expense of a surveyor at that stage. However, I really feel it's the size of the place that's putting people off, the location set back off a dual carraigeway, a 2 bedroomed flat, 2 big lounges, a public footpath going up the side to a big park, stuff like that, and of course the price, we think it's overpriced at £450K which it is up for again now it's back on the market. I'll sort out a link in a mo and put it up on here as it's back on the market it should be on the property site again
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2006, 08:59 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
WHY can't they sell it?????!!! In this day and age, no house is on the market for over a year is it? Strange that!
That would worry me Aitch.....

I reckon you should extend where you are

thandi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2006, 09:08 PM
I am a suspicious old b*ggar, and would be wondering why they were so desperate to offload the property....especially given it fell through before.

There arent plans to widen the road outside it, or build a flyover, McDonalds or similar is there?

Just remember you are holding all the cards atm - just make sure you are led by your head rather than your heart.

good luck.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >