Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2023, 07:18 AM

Thinking Tuesday 28th November 2023

Morning all. Yep I bet a lot of you will be thinking today as to what to do. Probably Christmas thoughts. I have put up a few bits but not the tree as I haven't got a corner for it to go in. So, just my usual wooden tree that has little lights inside it and some other Christmassy bits including my smallish wooden sleigh with rudolph pulling it. he is actually a silver stag. Kelly get your wrist seen to. Chris I hope Dave is feeling better and yourself and Ted isn't to cold going out today. Sue, Kazz and all others have a good day to. Hope you all have a lovely day.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2023, 10:10 AM
Good morning Brenda have a good day

As Brenda said Kelly get your wrist looked at.

Lovely morning here sunny but cold.. Early school run done and Teazle walked. Just going into the garden to clear yet more leaves from around the doors.

Take care everyone
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2023, 11:45 AM
Morning all
I am delaying putting my Christmas stuff up....I have bought a new projector for the front of the house...well, that's the plan but I am worried about the street lights affecting how well it will show up.
I will see how my wrist goes, I won't go to the locals hospital so it is over an hour on the bus to get looked at ..... obviously if it doesn't improve I will get looked at, I might just buy a splint or support or something.
Seeing my uncle today, I only spend about 30minutes with him but it's long enough for a chat and for me to check he is o.k
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2023, 02:27 PM
Good afternoon all

Bitterly cold again and again Ted only did half his usual walk then came up and cuddled

Dave went down for breakfast with us but only ate half of it and then came straight home while I carried on with Ted.

Slow but sure improvement, but improvement nonetheless

Christmas cards not written yet (procrastination is my middle name)

Decorations will go up on 1st of December here and will come down any time after Boxing Day dependent on how fed up of them I get

Kelly, get it seen to. Local hospital if you must if they have x-ray facilities, but please get it looked at
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2023, 06:49 PM
Afternoon all

Been to the hairdressers had a short bob cu and I do not want to sound prideful but I really like it. Plus my hair is almost a silver/white grey the hairdresser suggested a silver/grey hair shampoo think I will get that next time she said just one wash a fortnight or so would work well.

Sorted clothes for the funeral tomorrow and so ready to say "Bye Brian" a lovely chap.

Other than that not much occured bar a chat with my cousin we have the cousin pre Christmas get together at the Roe Deer Wordsley Stourbridge, looks nice I think, look it up if you fancy having a nose.

So there you go.

Brenda A new pup in your life YEAH

Sue Hope the school runs went well and the car hunt is succesful.

Griff Sounds very Christmasey indeed, hope the visit with your Uncle went well.

Chris As you say any step in the right direction is good news and it take a while to get over a dodgy tummy sort of thing.Especially as being diabetic he cannot "not eat"

Lynn As always hope things are going well
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2023, 07:46 AM
Kazz not heard back so I think it is a no no.