Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2013, 01:31 PM

Holiday snaps @ H's van

WARNING - this is photo heavy I've put a few of many but haven't put the the other ones of H and I as they aren't good of either of us (these are better of H than I .... but I'm kind like that A memento off a lovely time.

The van:

Rucksack took shade with his new friends :

Down on the beach for the first time ever (not sure we should have been there!!):

Those waves are really scary

We never managed to persuade either of the dogs to even paddle although they were fascinated with the sea

Time for a game back in the garden:

Flash tried to get on to my OH's bike :

Our lovely walk on the cliff top with Helena and the gorgeous Zena ... who LOVES her ball so so much

tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-09-2013, 01:40 PM
Gorjus piccies Jenny. And look at you 2 - very very RockChick indeed. Lurve the hair on both of you.
Oh that van looks so nice and peaceful, the beach is lovely, why did you think you weren't supposed to be on there.
That walk you went on with Helena, all that space and nothing for miles and miles.
Massive massive shame you couldn't have stopped the whole week, sounds like you had a good time last night with you still being 'on holiday'
Anniebee
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-09-2013, 01:44 PM
Flash and Rucksack look like they're having the time of their lives, as do you and H

Looks amazing, I've never been to that part of the country before and didn't realise quite how scenic it is, must put on my to do list!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2013, 01:56 PM
Lovely pics of both of you but the dogs steal the show! I knew what you looked like anyway Jenny.

Love that 'ball obsessed' Zena! And really like that piccie of your two sitting in the caravan doorway! Butter wouldn't melt in their mouths eh?

What glorious sunshine and blue sea!

I did not consider this post 'pic heavy'. We waz conned!
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-09-2013, 02:01 PM
Some lovely pictures there Jenny it looks like you all had a good time in perfect weather
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2013, 02:08 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Gorjus piccies Jenny. And look at you 2 - very very RockChick indeed. Lurve the hair on both of you.
Oh that van looks so nice and peaceful, the beach is lovely, why did you think you weren't supposed to be on there.
That walk you went on with Helena, all that space and nothing for miles and miles.
Massive massive shame you couldn't have stopped the whole week, sounds like you had a good time last night with you still being 'on holiday'
Your right ..... rock-chicks probably sums us all up I know it was such a shame that I had to come back early. We did all laugh Helena will know but I'm beginning to think that the bit of beach we were on was perhaps not one of the 'dog-friendly' areas but there was no body else there as it was very hot and we were just ignorant tourists after all

Originally Posted by Anniebee View Post
Flash and Rucksack look like they're having the time of their lives, as do you and H

Looks amazing, I've never been to that part of the country before and didn't realise quite how scenic it is, must put on my to do list!
A lovely part of the country and certainly worth visiting. Book a week down in 'H''s van and you won't be disappointed .... the dogs loved it too.

Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Lovely pics of both of you but the dogs steal the show! I knew what you looked like anyway Jenny.

Love that 'ball obsessed' Zena! And really like that piccie of your two sitting in the caravan doorway! Butter wouldn't melt in their mouths eh?

What glorious sunshine and blue sea!

I did not consider this post 'pic heavy'. We waz conned!
I'm just hoping H is OK about the ones I put up ...... she is gorgeous ..... just like all of us but I did say yesterday that I'd check them out with her first
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2013, 02:10 PM
Lovely photos of you all. Neither of you look like I imagined You both look younger.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2013, 02:47 PM
Originally Posted by Taffsmum View Post
Lovely photos of you all. Neither of you look like I imagined You both look younger.
We are very young .... unfortunately the camera made us both look older than we are but then camera's do lie.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-09-2013, 02:49 PM
What ARE you like lol
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2013, 03:32 PM
Wow,gorgeous pics Dogs look like they had a great time and you two ladies look fab
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >