Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2010, 11:02 AM

Found a toy that madam likes.

Eventually , the rabbits and chinchillas have a new toy every week/fortnight, the dogs get toys too, but they don't really do much indoors, and I feel that they get more mental stimulation in other ways rather then toys (besides Honey prefers natures toys anyway, she would rather be down the lake extracting rocks then playing at home with a ball anyway ) anyway for ages I have not been able to find a toy that Harmony will play with, but yesterday I had success (either that or it was fun to play with when I was asleep, who knows) Drew will play with anything, but I was looking at the different toys, thinking well Drew could use a new rattle, and then thinking that was the first toy that he had, so I was thinking that if I brought a rattle (this one has three different coloured carrots on it, which on one side have the words fun wrote on lol) and another toy I could try Harmony on the rattle, and if she doesn't like it just give it to Drew, well last night I was being woken up by a little noise by my bed, and I looked down and Harmony was running around her area with the rattle in her mouth, I've never seen her move so much, she was binkying like no bodies business, so I've finally found something that madam likes, maybe next week she'll play with whatever else I buy her, or Drew will end up with two new toys again, either way.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2010, 04:51 PM
Awww how cute is that Sounds lovely, glad she has found that she does like playing with toys