View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2011, 05:38 PM
You could always follow me Dizzi. Offer is there if you need it.
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2011, 07:54 PM
Right I'm really looking forward to this walk and as Pilgrim seems to be MIA and I'm sure she won't mind me taking over this bit a little (I hope not anyway), who's going and what time would be best? I vote 11am, then it gives people time to get there etc - but I guess it's a group decision...

Apologies for taking over Pilgrim...We need to know!
dizzi
Almost a Veteran
Female 

11-08-2011, 08:04 AM
So what's happening with this then? What date was actually decided on in the end and where are people going? If I do come I'll be sat-naving it up so would really appreciate something to put in there... but depends on a lot of things since we're trying to get sorted out to go away and stuff as well.
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2011, 08:15 AM
Originally Posted by dizzi View Post
So what's happening with this then? What date was actually decided on in the end and where are people going? If I do come I'll be sat-naving it up so would really appreciate something to put in there... but depends on a lot of things since we're trying to get sorted out to go away and stuff as well.
We're going to Linacre Woods/Res - Leanne'll know what to put in the sat nav - I think.

We have to decide a time though..
Tegs_mum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

11-08-2011, 09:42 AM
I'm fine with 11am. Would be great to meet more dogsey dogs! Especially lurcher and greys please expect lots of questions! Teg can be a bit unsure/grumpy to start with but has dogs he knows so good for him to meet more, I can just imagine other dog walkers faces when they see us coming!

The car park was a little fun to find, http://www.visitchesterfield.info/dm...&venue=6027989 Woodnook Lane, Cutthorpe, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S42 7JW. I've put it in my satnav and looks about right, what do you think Leanne? The hills weren't that bad, Leanne I'm used to walking with my Gran and you weren't much slower than her
dizzi
Almost a Veteran
Female 

11-08-2011, 09:48 AM
Which day did we actually agree on in the end? Can't see an actual decision made (I'm not tutoring this weekend - yay freedom at least).

I am really really really unfit at the moment though - put back on all the weight I lost - so still dunno...
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2011, 09:57 AM
Which day did we actually agree on in the end? Can't see an actual decision made (I'm not tutoring this weekend - yay freedom at least).

I am really really really unfit at the moment though - put back on all the weight I lost - so still dunno...
13th - this Saturday forgot to mention that..
Tegs_mum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

11-08-2011, 10:00 AM

Ahh sorry, I think it said back on page 2 we're going Saturday 13th. We don't walk very fast, in fact I was waiting for Leanne to tell me off last time because I was taking so many pictures we were very slow! And you can always tell us to slow down/stop for a minute.
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2011, 10:06 AM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
Right I'm really looking forward to this walk and as Pilgrim seems to be MIA and I'm sure she won't mind me taking over this bit a little (I hope not anyway), who's going and what time would be best? I vote 11am, then it gives people time to get there etc - but I guess it's a group decision...

Apologies for taking over Pilgrim...We need to know!
I don't mind at all! I cannot organise anything to save my life But 11am on the 13th suits us fine
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2011, 10:09 AM
So we're sorted 11am on the 13th - now who else is coming? So far Dizzi, Leanne, Katie, Liesl - Me...

Is CollieCovert coming still? Tomthelurcher?
Page 6 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 >