View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2006, 05:08 PM
OMG Honesty excellent nickname! I've just told my brother the story and he's crying laughing
Honesty
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-04-2006, 05:11 PM
LOL, yeah wufflehood, start goose stepping, and rubbing your finger under your nose, see if he cottons on..
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2006, 05:32 PM
The most embarrasing time for me was when I was at a working rally, at most rally's there are no toilets so the woods have to be used so I had at the time two of my malamutes with me, and had them both hooked up to a waist belt, I walked off into the woods as far as I could away from any onlookers with both my dogs still attached, got behind a tree dropped my trollies and all of a sudden both dogs saw a squirrel behind me and took off dragging me on my back with my trollies round my ankles, after a I managed to get control of the dogs, going to the toilet had passed, so I pulled my trollies up, just as I had done that(leaving I might add twigs, leaves etc still inside my pants) I turned round and saw a group of ramblers looking at me, I had gone that far into the woods I had come out the other side and didnt see the path I made my apologies and went back into the woods, and stayed in there for about an hour, extremely embarrassed

Mo
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2006, 06:22 PM
years ago i had a gsdXcollie, and he was an excitable dog to say the least, and there was a friend of mine he really liked as he used to make a fuss of him, plus he had a lady dog, well truman was so pleased to see him one day he cocked his leg and peed all up this guys leg luckily he laughed, and when i see him he still comments about it, i havent introduced him to ben yet, hes got that pleasure to come
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2006, 06:29 PM
Originally Posted by mo
The most embarrasing time for me was when I was at a working rally, at most rally's there are no toilets so the woods have to be used so I had at the time two of my malamutes with me, and had them both hooked up to a waist belt, I walked off into the woods as far as I could away from any onlookers with both my dogs still attached, got behind a tree dropped my trollies and all of a sudden both dogs saw a squirrel behind me and took off dragging me on my back with my trollies round my ankles, after a I managed to get control of the dogs, going to the toilet had passed, so I pulled my trollies up, just as I had done that(leaving I might add twigs, leaves etc still inside my pants) I turned round and saw a group of ramblers looking at me, I had gone that far into the woods I had come out the other side and didnt see the path I made my apologies and went back into the woods, and stayed in there for about an hour, extremely embarrassed

Mo
ROFLMAO!!! I've got images! Images!
minda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-04-2006, 07:51 PM
Originally Posted by mo

Mo
:smt044 :smt043
Sponge
Dogsey Veteran

01-04-2006, 08:12 PM
:smt044 :smt043 OMG....that was so funny!
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2006, 12:14 PM
ohh mo - I wonder what the ramblers actually thought you were doing - god thats hilarious.

THe worst thing Bruno has ever done.....

well I have a poo story too.

I was out with my mum and Bruno and was walkign across her local park. bruno dropped one, so I retrieved it in a poo bag and was tying it up as I was walking.... Bruno was on his long lunge lead and just at that moment he saw a squirrel cross in front of him - he bolted really quickly - I lost my footing on the muddy grass and feet flew out from under me, I hit the deck with the poo bag .......above my head IN MY HAIR..... I screamed at bruno to stop which he did, he came back to me swiftly and nudged the poo and bag further into my hair .... My mum was doubled over and couldnt help get me up as she was laughing so much....disgusting.

Second time - which I have posted on here before was when Bruno was at his hydrotherapy session and the girl hadnt told me that her 3 legged kitten was in the office. Bruno headbutted the fully closed door to office open and terrified at least 8 lives off the poor kitten. i was mortified ! this was before he had even been in the pool !!
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2006, 01:07 PM
The only slightly embarrasing time as far as poo is, I can think of was we were going to a champ show, and I stopped at some services to give the dogs a break, Bailey decided he wanted a poo, but he made this decision right outside the entrance to the services, and backed into some bushes, he levered his bum as high as he could and actually pooed on the top of some nicely clipped box hedge, problem was I couldnt get a proper grip of it to pick it up and ended up spreading further onto the bushes, whilst people were walking in and out of the building, I felt very embarrassed that I had to leave most of it there, to the disgust of a lot of people

Mo
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3