View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2011, 10:09 PM
It must be very nerve wracking living in with this sort of tension, and tiring too.

I hope you can find somewhere more congenial soon.
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2011, 10:16 PM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
It must be very nerve wracking living in with this sort of tension, and tiring too.

I hope you can find somewhere more congenial soon.
Yeah it is. Had a drug raid next door last year, and hard to make friends with any neighbours when very few speak the same language. Having said that, we've not had any actual trouble ourselves, it's more the worry of it. Thanks, I hope we can too
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2011, 08:48 AM
Fingers crossed he soon figures out how dangerous it is to do this, some people do seem to be missing so called 'common' sense though don't they.
Luthien
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-05-2011, 10:30 AM
Were abouts in Wolverhampton are you? We use to live in Willenhall, and the best thing we ever did was move!

That said, you still meet idiots where ever you are.
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2011, 11:48 AM
They do indeed Chaz!

Nowhere near Willenhall...but I go through it on the bus every time I go to work :S I've been to parts of Cumbria, much nicer!
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2011, 06:01 PM
You-ve reminded me of what happened on the field we walk around near our house the other week. I just had Parker with me that day (Cherry had gone back to bed!) and he was off-lead on the field. There are flats adjoining this field and a man came out to visit a nearby flat, left his door wide open and then spotted Parker pottering about on the field, glared at me and said "I have a Staffy in there"
I was thinking "Well why don't you shut your front door you moron!"-good job he didn't read my thoughts-some people.
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2011, 06:13 PM
We had a close call today. All our furniture was removed today and not wanting to leave Rupert in an empty house while he's as stressed as he is right now we took him up to the shop with us. Halfway there what looked like a large JRT came rushing out of a garden snarling. Just before it reached him someone appeared and called it back and it immediately spun around and went to them. Wish I had that control and we did get an apology but if a car had been coming the dog would have been hit.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2