View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2013, 08:07 AM
Great pics. I especially like the 2nd set 'and then there were two' it just looks like Tonks is 'holding back' the whippersnapper to get himself in the photo lol!

My dawg has terrible table(floor) manners - fortunately she cannot reach the tables! Why DO some dogs scatter their food all over before deciding which bits are good enough to eat? (Well should say 'little' dogs - my big dogs used to devour food without it 'touching the sides'!)
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2013, 01:18 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Great pics. I especially like the 2nd set 'and then there were two' it just looks like Tonks is 'holding back' the whippersnapper to get himself in the photo lol!

My dawg has terrible table(floor) manners - fortunately she cannot reach the tables! Why DO some dogs scatter their food all over before deciding which bits are good enough to eat? (Well should say 'little' dogs - my big dogs used to devour food without it 'touching the sides'!)
Haha Remus swallows everything in one gulp....apart from when you hand feed him, then he's very gentle. Tonks is far more lady like eating from the bowl but is like a crocodile for treats! Rmus can get anywhere, he climb the drawer handles and on to the kitchen work top to take a box off treats off the top of the microwave. That's over six foot from the floor because the microwave is on a high shelf!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3