View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2007, 11:09 AM
Oh Jackie that's a bit rough; I'm sorry you're being mucked around.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2007, 11:41 AM
I hope they help you soon Jackie, must be very worrying for you. Im having spinal surgery on Monday so I can appreciate how concerned you must be, and when they "lose" things it puts added pressure on you.

Best of luck.
dawn.
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2007, 01:26 PM
Thanx everyone

i have calmed down abit now

Dawn i wish you all the best for Monday
yeh it makes me mad that they lose my notes, they did it when i was in hospital too, when i went to see the eye doctor he got my results up on the pc, but this doctor said they had vanished and i may have to go through all the tests again if they cannot be found

i just want to start on the drugs so i start to feel abit better
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2007, 02:40 PM
Originally Posted by jackiew View Post
Thanx Shona

i learnt abit about MS on my nursing course and yes you are right it can lay quiet for ages and then flare up
the hardest bit i find is being tired all the time

i have been at he hospital this morning, hubby drove me, i saw the doc, came home and now i am shattered
it is not like me to feel like this all the time

the doc i spoke to today said that MS makes you feel like this, and i just find it hard to accept that i may feel like this for a long time to come

hope your nephew is sorted soon hun
xx
Hi Jackie,,,hope your staying possitive, it must be a huge wrench,,, having just passed exams and so on, then not to know if you can go on at the moment. My nephew has lost alot of power in his left hand side,,,muscle tone is going rapidly as well, they have not given him a defo answer as to what it is,,, I think that they do tend to drag there feet a bit at diagnosing such things, it must be awful for the person involved,, hope you find out one way or the other,,,look on the possitive, when you begin your nursing job you will know exactly what a patient in this situation is feeling and going through,,, your understanding will be so much more in tune with the patient,,,, keep your chin up,,, sending hugs,,, shona x
john100
Dogsey Senior
Male 

27-07-2007, 03:11 PM
Jackie just read your post. Hospitals arent nice, but they are the best place to be when your not well. Getting to go home is the only good bit. Hope you get better soon
Best Wishes John
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2007, 03:41 PM
Thank you Shona
sorry to hear about your nephew seems he is having a bad time of it right now
i am glad to have finished all my exams now as i dont think i could have coped with college and this right now
i am trying to stay postive, but the pains in my head are back and the doc today said he felt they were unrelated to whatever i have
i saw the optican too and she said my left eye is trying too hard to work for the right one so she wants me to get glasses when i go back to Chester
it really wasnt a good morning for me at all
and i am still no closer to finding out if it deff is MS or not.
but i will stay postive and wait till tuesday, see if that brings any more news or results
Jackie
x

Thank you John
i am the worse patient ever mostly cos i understand most of what is going on
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2007, 08:28 PM
[FONT=I would not be overly worried about the doctor saying he feels the back,neck and head pain is not directly involved,,,, they did this with David too, he still has not had a defo diagnosis,,, I dont know why,,,but they just seem to be mucking him from one thing to another,,I am surprised that the doctor saying what he said as they dont know whats really wrong with you yet,,,so how can he say for sure,,, I had a chat with david about it all and I think if they say they dont understand this being painful or that being week then the truth is it could be something compleatly diffrent,,, hopefuly less long term,, I will keep my fingers crossed for you and for david,,, It must be so hard to be in your shoes at the moment its bad enough being ill without all this uncertanty hanging over you,,,shona xxxx[/FONT]
maebme
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2007, 08:38 PM
Just caught this thread Jackie. So sorry you have been so unwell. Hope they get to the root of it soon. You poor thing!
Wish
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-07-2007, 11:54 PM
Hi Jackie

What a shame you had no answers today, it must be very frustrating for you. Will be thinking of you next week, take care x
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2007, 06:36 AM
Good luck today Jackie (it is today isn't it), hope all goes well, lets hope they've found all your notes
Christine
Page 10 of 15 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »