Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2009, 12:16 PM

Paws under the table....

Oh yes...Tango has her paws well and truly plonked.

Touch wood we have still only had one accident...and that was our fault. She still LOVES Cosmo, she does hump him a lot, but I think it is her way of starting play, he now collapses in a heap and she falls on top of him and the pawing and licking love in commences. Biff is still getting some much needed peace and quiet.

She came on the school run today and faced a LOT of people and traffic, wasn't bothered by the traffic but loved the people! She has also now been on 2 free runs...again she loves people, had a play with an OES, a couple of cross breeds, a Cocker Spaniel, a Beagle (both days, she loves the Beagle), a GSD and some Papillons (who spat at Cosmo, wish I had had the camera, the look on his face was priceless). She had a bit of a run in with a white GSD..nothing major, she told a cross breed to shift as it was after my treats and she had to fend off the amorous advances of a Rhodesian Ridgeback...who was absolutely lovely I have to say! So eventful!!!!!! People are certainly starting to get to know her!!!!

I find it so hard to believe she has always been kennelled. My one concern is she gets worried when someone leaves the house, so I am going to work on leaving her at times to avoid SA. Other than that she is a dream. The people at rescue are missing her and I can see why....I am thinking that if I can stop her jumping up (something which is improving already) she would make a fantastic PAT dog as she just loves her tickles and is very responsive....

Pictures for Hali!

This is her dancing trot...it is very sweet...

Cosmo heading off with the air kong!

Tango...just being Tango...

She says I spend too long on here and I need to spend more time tickling her...

Sorry for boring you all and sorry for the picture quality...need to take the camera out(pics from my phone) but don't have enough hands!!!!
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2009, 12:24 PM
I would have to be the RR, dirty boy

They look lovely together. I bet you can't believe how well it is all going, I am so happy for you
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2009, 12:39 PM
The RR boy was stunning and a soft playful lump...who happened to be a bit taken with her, he just tried his luck. They played a lot too. He really was beautiful.

I can't believe it right now...I am waiting for it to go pear shaped!
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2009, 12:50 PM
Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
The RR boy was stunning and a soft playful lump...who happened to be a bit taken with her, he just tried his luck. They played a lot too. He really was beautiful.

I can't believe it right now...I am waiting for it to go pear shaped!
I have been like that for the last 8 weeks and Lula is still being a star, I think you are going to be fine with Tango
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2009, 12:53 PM
Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
I have been like that for the last 8 weeks and Lula is still being a star, I think you are going to be fine with Tango
Fingers crossed. Your advice for her and my son really paid off as I have to say I think he is her favourite person. Thank you xxxx
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2009, 02:01 PM
Aww thanks Ramble....you're still a long way from boring us so keep the photos and updates coming

She's such a sweetie - you deserve each other
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2009, 02:04 PM
I'm so pleased she appears to have settled very well!
Becky
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2009, 02:04 PM
Awwww thanks you!!!! She is a total sweetheart...I really think she would love being a PAT dog, need to concentrate her training on not jumping up, no way, ever!!!!
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2009, 02:05 PM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
I'm so pleased she appears to have settled very well!
Becky
Thanks Becky...I still can't quite believe it. Early days....but touch wood and all that!
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2009, 02:11 PM
she is just adorable xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i can see why you are in love
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >