View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

11-11-2007, 02:54 PM
Aw glad to hear the wee one is taking in wee drops of water and food. Hope she will continue to make good progress - bet you won't scold her if she is naughty

Big hugs to Mia and you as well. It is a worrying time when our beloved pets are ill.

Take care.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2007, 04:38 PM
I'm so glad to hear she was able to eat something today, but how is she doing?
miamoo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-11-2007, 06:00 PM
Thanks so much for the messages everyone, mia is doing great! She hasnt been sick again which is really good,she is back to her usual naughty self!! I am REALLY pleased!
She hasnt had a poo yet,but when she does, i think panic will be over,thanks everyone who has helped me through this x Mia said thanks too x
I promise to get some pics on soon!
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2007, 06:06 PM
Originally Posted by miamoo View Post
Thanks so much for the messages everyone, mia is doing great! She hasnt been sick again which is really good,she is back to her usual naughty self!! I am REALLY pleased!
She hasnt had a poo yet,but when she does, i think panic will be over,thanks everyone who has helped me through this x Mia said thanks too x
I promise to get some pics on soon!

MM you will find that people are very supportive on Dogsey. I went through exactly the same situation with Fudge, although she was older. The support and advice I got was amazing. It really helps to be able to chat to people especially when the vets are shut and you feel so alone. I can`t wait to see pics of Mia. You never know we may even meet face to face when you start training.
balmoral
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-11-2007, 06:55 PM
Glad to hear your wee one is on the mend I know what a worry they can pose and when they not their selves you worry even more my wee one has a sad look in her eyes everytime I have to go out without her but vets orders no long walks for now I wish I could take her for her normal walk along the canal
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2007, 07:27 PM
Have only just caught up with this thread but am glad to hear that Mia is a lot brighter now. xx
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

11-11-2007, 07:33 PM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
MM you will find that people are very supportive on Dogsey. I went through exactly the same situation with Fudge, although she was older. The support and advice I got was amazing. It really helps to be able to chat to people especially when the vets are shut and you feel so alone. I can`t wait to see pics of Mia. You never know we may even meet face to face when you start training.
I'll second that. Remember the awful night (and subsequesnt days) with Breagh and her bloat.
miamoo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-11-2007, 03:04 PM
Hi again, great news mia has had a poo
She had the vets this morning for her second injections, the vet checked her over again,and said she would be fine to have her jabs which im really glad about, she has to stay in 10days and then she can go out for a walk! i cant wait!!
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2007, 05:19 PM
Coming to training then?
maddmaggie
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-11-2007, 05:45 PM
that's great news i am really glad to hear mia is ok you must be so relieved especally when she pood. bet you carnt wait to take her for her fisrt walk
Page 6 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >