View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
maddmaggie
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-11-2007, 05:55 PM
poor little soul, and you must be really worried, i agree with mimihaha about the cooled boiled water and the seringe, if you got an eyedropper or seringe, you could give her a little bit of water and often, hope she's brighter in the morning thinking of you both :smt049
miamoo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-11-2007, 07:21 PM
Thanks everyone, she is keeping water down now, only tiny bits in a dropper (thanks for that tip,great idea) she is sleeping most of the time,and not doing any naughty things, she hasnt tried to get on the sofa,and not even moved when i accidentaly left the door open on the shoe cupboard! I will never complain about any naughty things she does again,i wish she would do something naughty now!!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2007, 07:25 PM
So sorry to hear about Mia - I hope she is soon on the mend. It is awful when they are ill and we're not sure what to do.
*HUGS*
xxx
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2007, 07:28 PM
Only just caught this thread, sorry Mia is feeling poorly

Mia , big hugs to both of you xxdk
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2007, 08:27 PM
Good news about the water, she is best staying still as it conserves her energy.Let us know what the vet says tomorrow.
miamoo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-11-2007, 12:01 PM
Hi again, mia seems alot better today, she is allowed to start eating again (a teaspoon of chicken and rice every hour) and see how she goes.The vet said she could feel a lump in her intestine(i think) when she examined her,so she could possibly have a blockage,but it may just be swollen,so if she is sick again today we have to take her staight back for an xray,fingers crossed she will be ok
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2007, 12:05 PM
Good news Mia is feeling better today, I hope she will be able to keep her food down and get well soon. You must be so worried.
maddmaggie
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-11-2007, 01:09 PM
great news that mia is feeling better today keeping everything crossed for you that she keeps her food down, and continues to improve. xxXxx
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2007, 01:13 PM
Fingers crossed all is well and she is on the mend again.
Becky
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2007, 01:44 PM
MM Fudge had a blockage earlier this year, we were lucky though and at the last minute she passed it out. It was a hair bobble....Let`s hope that it is just a swelling and that the natural motion of eating a little food gets things going.

If it turns out to be a blockage then at least they know what they are dealing with. Great news that she has perked up, she must be feeling better to want to eat.
Page 5 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 >