Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
miamoo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-11-2007, 10:18 PM

HELP mia is being sick /updated @ post 22

Should i be worried? mia was sick last night, she brought up brown watery stuff, food and a leaf, so i just assumed it was because of the leaf,kept an eye on her and she was ok last night. This dinner time she was sick again but seemed ok in herself, and then just now she was sick again (just undigested food that she ate 2 hours ago).
She doesnt seem herself, very quiet, has anyone any ideas why she is being sick?
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2007, 10:22 PM
There are a few reasons it might be, is she drinking plenty of water. With puppies it is essential they continue to drink as they can dehydrate quickly.

If it was me i would take her to the vet in the morning just to be checked out for peace of mind.If you are really worried you could phone for advice now.

I`m sure other more knowledgable members will be along soon.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2007, 10:24 PM
Our girl Reah had that once, the brown stuff vomit. Like you I just thought she,d ate something from the garden. Turned out to be type of stomache bug. If your vet has emergency number they may advise over the phone. Ours does then if they think they should see her they,ll say. Hope she.s ok soon xx
miamoo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-11-2007, 10:30 PM
Hi fudgley, yes im making sure she has water little and often, i will ring the vets first thing, she has never been so quiet. I am usually chasing her round at night, as she is hyper, but tonight she is very quiet.She has just been sick again its just food, i am getting really worried
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2007, 10:32 PM
Originally Posted by miamoo View Post
Hi fudgley, yes im making sure she has water little and often, i will ring the vets first thing, she has never been so quiet. I am usually chasing her round at night, as she is hyper, but tonight she is very quiet.She has just been sick again its just food, i am getting really worried
If you are really worried and she has been being sick for over 24 hours I would ring the vets. It will give you peace of mind. With an older dog i would be less worried but with Mia being so young I would ring tonight.

they should have an emergency vet number where you can talk to a vet who will decide if she needs to be seen.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2007, 10:55 PM
Just to update , Miamoo is ringing the vet so hopefully will get some help.

Let`s send some cyber hugs and doggy kisses to her and her little pup.
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2007, 11:09 PM
Fudgeley you were spot on to suggest calling the vet sooner rather than later, pups are such pesky little things they get hold of all sorts and swallow them so quickly, they have`nt a clue they could end up poorly

Fingers tightly crossed that she has`nt got a blockage or anything else serious, will keep checking for updates and sending some positive thoughts and )))hugs((( in the meantime for miamoo
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2007, 11:16 PM
I did wonder about a blockage espescially after it happened with Fudge. I`m hoping all will be well. Miamoo I can`t stay awake any longer but will check back in the morning. Hope all is well. I`ll leave you in the safe hands of our wonderful Dogsey members.

p.s I`m editing to say I`ve pinched my eldests lappy so am on-line in bed!!
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2007, 11:32 PM
hope all go's well tomorrow hun. x
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2007, 06:00 AM
I hope mia is ok. (((hugs)))
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »