View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-05-2008, 11:18 PM
Breagh - anything - she is easily spooked.

Skye - Fireworks or Karen in the morning (I'll get shot for saying that)

Fingal - Nothing. I thought I would be able to say fire but no, fire is fine. This the dog that loves a log so much he once brought me one from the living room fire !
Deedee1321
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-05-2008, 12:33 AM
Fingal - Nothing. I thought I would be able to say fire but no, fire is fine. This the dog that loves a log so much he once brought me one from the living room fire !
Aww, how kind of him..I hope it wasn't lit!!

When Hamish was really wee he was scared of big workmen type boots and boiler suits..I think it's cos the man in the house he came from was very rough He's ok with them now though.

He was also really scared the first time he saw a man in a wheelchair at my work..now however he thinks everyone in a wheelchair wants him on their knee for a cuddle
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

19-05-2008, 12:35 AM
It was on fire - that's my point !

He lost all his whiskers and a load of Springer ear hair !

He didn't care though. The desire to bring me a gift was too much !
cambkite
Dogsey Junior
Male 

19-05-2008, 05:08 AM
Remi, the pup, hasn't shown fear of anything apart from a beagle which kept barking at him so far.
Tegen isn't too keen on fireworks if she's outside when somebody lets them off close by, but her real fear is Morris Dancers. We were standing a bit too close to some at Ely last year. They started playing and dancing and Tegen dragged my son about 100yds down the street making a noise as if somebody was pulling her claws out

Originally Posted by Phil View Post
The desire to bring me a gift was too much !
I should keep away from any MOD firing ranges if I were you.
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2008, 07:38 AM

When Hamish was really wee he was scared of big workmen type boots and boiler suits..I think it's cos the man in the house he came from was very rough He's ok with them now though.

He was also really scared the first time he saw a man in a wheelchair at my work..now however he thinks everyone in a wheelchair wants him on their knee for a cuddle
Hehe - that's so funny! Bless him. My old fox hound cross used to run to the fireplace and stick his head into it if he woke up needy a pee and was confused.

Luckily we always managed to catch him when it was lit, but he was often found with his nose pressed against the chimney breast!
TerrierLover
New Member!
Female 

19-05-2008, 10:21 AM
My biggest greyhound Seamus is scared of doors

He wont go through the back door, or any door for that matter, unless it is fully open and when sending him out to the garden i have to hold the door open and say " I got it Seamus" and he then runs through
Sophie*
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-08-2008, 01:55 PM
Oscar hates the dishwasher!
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2008, 05:04 PM
my lovely dylan is scared stiff of loud noises ,he terrified fire works (dreading it ) dont laugh if he is lieing beside me on the bed and the alarm gos off ,he jumps up and will smile at me till i turn it off ,willow not to keen on men (story there im sure ) willow dosnt really have to many hang ups .she is quiet savvy and street wise
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2008, 07:14 PM
The only thing Bryan is scared of is a squirt of water. He doesn't mind thunder or fire works or any loud noise really.

A is very scared of thunderstorms, fireworks and arguing (she came from a house where she witnessed domestic violence).
Sophie*
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-08-2008, 07:21 PM
Oscar is apparently very scared of bicycles. Not motorbikes, regular ones. Weird.
Page 11 of 29 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 > Last »