View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
IanIOW
Dogsey Senior
Male 

18-10-2005, 09:19 PM
Got mine today aswell. Gave one to Bandit and i don't think it hit the sides but Dora turned her nose up at them. Mind you she is in season lol....Cheers...Ian..
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-10-2005, 03:31 PM
Well I must have been last to get my samples (though had already bought a little packet of sea Biscuits in the pet shop having been given a little piece for Amy to try ) and I can honestly say I think she would kill for a sea biscuit
When they arrived Amy shot upstairs to tell me they were there by standing snorting by my chair ....obviously she remembers the smell.
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2005, 05:58 PM
lol mini amy obviously knows what she likes! Jake also got his yesterday morning addressed to himself he loved the grey one but we haven't tried the other yet. I must order some as it's unusual to find something he likes thanks Mini.
ooee
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2005, 06:07 PM
Does anyone else who gave their dog these biscuits now have a dog with a runny tummy?

I ask only because I gave Archie 2 different new treats yesterday.... doubt it was the fish ones that upset his tummy but you never know...
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2005, 06:16 PM
Nope Tuti Jake's stools were hard!! Mind you different foods effect dogs differentley so you never know.
Carole
Supervisor

19-10-2005, 06:16 PM
Mine have both been ok today no runny tummies here.
IanIOW
Dogsey Senior
Male 

19-10-2005, 06:45 PM
Hi Tuti, Bandit has'nt had a runny tummy but when he got up this morning he had been sick sometime in the night and brought the grey sea jerky back up. I can only think this is because he did not chew it but swallowed it whole. Does seem a bit strange though as he is used to eating chicken carcass,bones etc. He has been fine since so next time i will break one up and see what happens....Cheers...Ian..
Meg
Supervisor

19-10-2005, 06:46 PM
Amy has been having sea biscs since Friday when I bought a packet, as they contain 95% fish and a 5% rice they should be fine....no problems with poos here
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2005, 07:18 PM
We got our free sample
Two biscuit things and two biscuits made out of fish skins (fish jerky?).

He loved the skins (we get them from Burns too) but not too keen on the biscuits, he prefers Kelties.

Tum's fine though.
ooee
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2005, 09:52 PM
Yep it turns out it was the other treats I gave, not the fishy ones I stopped giving the others that day and carried on giving bits of the fish ones, poos back to normal now
Page 5 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 >