View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ooee
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2005, 11:46 AM
Just saw the prices It's lucky they give out free samples isn't it?
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2005, 12:25 PM
Originally Posted by tuti

Don't they only send one sample or have I missed out somewhere :smt017 - you think they would send more than one wouldn't you - even Burns sent two
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-10-2005, 01:02 PM
Originally Posted by tuti
The little bags were £2 in the pet shop but it is high protein and a little goes a long way so maybe just give one piece as a treat instead of biscuits
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2005, 01:06 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha
The little bags were £2 in the pet shop but it is high protein and a little goes a long way so maybe just give one piece as a treat instead of biscuits

If its high protein - should I not give Benji any Mini because I thought itchy dogs had to have food which was very low protein or I have got that wrong somewhere along the line
ooee
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2005, 01:11 PM
I'm sure Archie will love them... he loves the disgusting fishy stinky Burns biscuits LOL
Louie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2005, 01:30 PM
Thanks for the link mini, can you buy the oil seperately or do you have to send for the complete package. Couldn,t find a link for just buying the oil
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-10-2005, 01:31 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
If its high protein - should I not give Benji any Mini because I thought itchy dogs had to have food which was very low protein or I have got that wrong somewhere along the line
Foxy I can't really say about that maybe it depends on the type of protein..I know proteins vary, (the the major proteins in fish are actin and myosin) I would have though all fish products which will contain proteins would be benificial to dogs particularly the salmon oil for those with skin problems...
When I mentioned protein I was thinking more of the people who were saying recently some foods were low protein and they would prefer it to contain more more

Louie it looks as if they only do the oil contained in packs on the website ....no doubt it can be bought on its own from pet shops as can the other products..I don't think you have to buy the lot. Maybe like Burns if your pet shop doesn't sell it ask them to get it for you
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2005, 01:34 PM
Thanks mini fingers crossed Jake likes them he is soooooo fussy! I keep telling him to appreciate what I do for him more! After all he gets private medical care (really good vet better than my GP and good looking) the dearest of foods etc etc the least he could do is eat it for me!!!!!!!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2005, 01:45 PM
Thanks Mini, I will go and ask for my free samples now. This is great for me as both my dogs can only eat fish, especially Georgie with his skin probs, so this sounds good to me. Thanks.

I already posted in here once, but I must have forgotten to press that submit button, another senior moment then!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2005, 09:43 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha
Foxy I can't really say about that maybe it depends on the type of protein..I know proteins vary, (the the major proteins in fish are actin and myosin) I would have though all fish products which will contain proteins would be benificial to dogs particularly the salmon oil for those with skin problems...
When I mentioned protein I was thinking more of the people who were saying recently some foods were low protein and they would prefer it to contain more more

Louie it looks as if they only do the oil contained in packs on the website ....no doubt it can be bought on its own from pet shops as can the other products..I don't think you have to buy the lot. Maybe like Burns if your pet shop doesn't sell it ask them to get it for you

Mini have you (or Amy ) ever tried those Burns Fishy treats. I finally got some Burns food today and I was trying to get him something as a treat so the petshop owner recommended these Burns Ocean fish treats. Haven't tried him with any yet though.
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »