Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2005, 01:30 PM
Thank you everyone

I will be putting the Chicken and Rice under lock and key lol only thing i cant do is not give Kia any lol so its double ingredients i think
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2005, 04:27 PM
LOL Sazzy, trouble is in this house we all love rice and I'm not beyond pinching some myself Bet you feel better yourself today, nothing like a sick animal for pulling you down.
Christine
Dogsey Veteran

10-09-2005, 04:28 PM
Originally Posted by Thordell
Good news

Christine, my OH steals the dogs invalid food and it took me ages to realise where it was going, thought it was shrinking in the 'fridge.
Lol @ J`s OH did he deny it?????
Christine
Dogsey Veteran

10-09-2005, 04:31 PM
Originally Posted by Saz
Thank you everyone

I will be putting the Chicken and Rice under lock and key lol only thing i cant do is not give Kia any lol so its double ingredients i think
Make sure noone pinches it, its for dogs only
Christine
Dogsey Veteran

10-09-2005, 04:41 PM
Originally Posted by Thordell
LOL Sazzy, trouble is in this house we all love rice and I'm not beyond pinching some myself Bet you feel better yourself today, nothing like a sick animal for pulling you down.
Same here J, all love it

On a serious note tho, if you use the chicken stock (made when boiling chicken) to cook the rice in it is very nourishing meal, or use the stock to make a drop of soup is equally as good, great pick you up for everybody. Matbe Saz better get double locks
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2005, 05:20 PM
That is what I do Christine, and then add the flaked chicken and yes it is difficult to resist. If I have a dehydrated animal I liquidise the chicken meat in loads of chicken stock and then feed it to the dog a little at a time every hour, it gets the liquid in with some protein as well and I have never known it cause the vomiting to start up again.
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2005, 09:34 PM
I feel tons better now that she is, i didnt like what i saw and almost had a panic attack lol but she is ok now thank fully, Am going to make some chicken soup tomorrow now
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2005, 09:58 PM
Just caught up with tis thread again, glad she is feeling better...
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2005, 10:17 PM
Thanks Moli
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

11-09-2005, 12:04 AM
has she been spayed and is she drinking more water than usal if she is not spayed it could be pyometra witch is a womb infection there are 2 forms open pyometra witch can be cured by antibiotics or closed pyometra witch can be fatal if the bitch is not spayed stright away ,but if it is a tummy bug i usaly put 2 teaspoons of sugar or gluecose and 1 teaspoon of salt in a pint and half of warm water and give that to her and also as mutch plain live yogurt as she wants to eat as it contains live bactira that is good for the stomach all my dogs get it daily and it is full of calcium brilliant for puppies
Page 5 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 >