View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2011, 01:05 PM
I found the customer service with DAF very good... It was the food I had a problem with!
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2011, 01:36 PM
I thought it was the AMP mince that Berriewoods sold? They are £5 delivery for overnight courier to Scotland, I think.

I have googled and looked at TPMS but it looks like its just for trade customers?
one.eyed.dog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-11-2011, 01:51 PM
Go to the butchers on Park Lane in Macclesfield on a Friday before noon. It's the one between the Ivy House and the Park Tavern. He will give you loads of stuff. He's called Nigel. He walks in Macc forest. He will probably sort out an order with you. I get stuff for Lottie from Spearings too oposite Wetherspoons
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2011, 02:00 PM
Originally Posted by one.eyed.dog View Post
Go to the butchers on Park Lane in Macclesfield on a Friday before noon. It's the one between the Ivy House and the Park Tavern. He will give you loads of stuff. He's called Nigel. He walks in Macc forest. He will probably sort out an order with you. I get stuff for Lottie from Spearings too oposite Wetherspoons
Ooh thanks for that
IanIOW
Dogsey Senior
Male 

17-11-2011, 04:06 PM
Originally Posted by pippam View Post
Berriwoods if I remember rightly charge about £5 on delivery so I dont really save anything with them o0
I would have thought Berriewoods would deliver in one of their own vans to you as your in Essex as they have delivered to me in South Lincolnshire before on a saturday plus the delivery was not £5.
They have their own branded range so I still reckon they would be worth a phone call.
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2011, 04:55 PM
I've ordered from DAF for a number of years and never really had a problem with them, it's only the last few months when things have started going wrong (fewer things in stock, incorrect orders etc). It feels like they've got too popular and now can't cope with the demand. I won't pay for my delivery until it's actually in my possession and I can check it all either just incase.

I just hope it doesn't continue like this, they're only based about 20 miles from where I live and it's really handy to have fresh meat delivered so close to home!
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2011, 05:14 PM
They haven't got back to me today either. Even though I've emailed them. Slightly annoyed really as I need my food
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2011, 05:26 PM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
They haven't got back to me today either. Even though I've emailed them. Slightly annoyed really as I need my food
I really thought it might get better when they employed a new sales person (Lee was admittedly not the best at keeping up with emails), I just hope they get their act together otherwise people will start going elsewhere. Including me if I experienced the level of customer service you have!
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2011, 05:30 PM
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd View Post
I really thought it might get better when they employed a new sales person (Lee was admittedly not the best at keeping up with emails), I just hope they get their act together otherwise people will start going elsewhere. Including me if I experienced the level of customer service you have!
Well that's the thing, I thought I would give them a go because they have so much more variety than landywoods. Landywoods weren't the best, but at least I got my food! I have nothin for my dogs to eat now, and don't appreciate the extra cost I'm having to spend.
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2011, 05:32 PM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
Well that's the thing, I thought I would give them a go because they have so much more variety than landywoods. Landywoods weren't the best, but at least I got my food! I have nothin for my dogs to eat now, and don't appreciate the extra cost I'm having to spend.
No I wasn't a fan of Landywoods personally, I'd really like to try and find a good, cheap butcher but I ain't brave enough!

ETA: A butcher for meat, not for marriage in case people got the wrong end of the stick!
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »