Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2011, 05:18 PM

Annoyed with DAF

I'm so annoyed with DAF. I put my order in yesterday, went through the replacements because they didn't have some of the things I wanted, I waited in for the delivery because t was coming today, only to get an email at about 3 o'clock saying my delivery wasn't comin today and less said there had been a mistake Not Only that but the woman who was emailing me said she didn't know when I would be getting my order The thing is the test of the raw I had, ran out this evening so I have nothing at all left, will have to substitute with things from the supermarket, and spend money I can't really afford to spend right now!
I'm annoyed because this is my first order with them and it doesn't look like very good customer service does it really?
Shrap
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-11-2011, 05:34 PM
Oh wow. I've normally heard such good things about them as well. I would hope this is just a one off. I've always been impressed with them.
Have a look at Raw To Go. Little more expensive but they deliver anytime and it's the same stuff as from DAF.
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2011, 05:37 PM
the problem I now have is that I wont be ordering from them either next time (see my last rawfeeding thread) and its quite hard to get somewhere that is reliable and affordable etc
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2011, 05:38 PM
Originally Posted by Shrap View Post
Oh wow. I've normally heard such good things about them as well. I would hope this is just a one off. I've always been impressed with them.
Have a look at Raw To Go. Little more expensive but they deliver anytime and it's the same stuff as from DAF.
Well I've heard good things about them. Thays why I thought I'd give them a try. They seemed apologetic in their email, but the fact they dont even know when I'm getting it is a bit of a joke
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2011, 05:48 PM
Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
the problem I now have is that I wont be ordering from them either next time (see my last rawfeeding thread) and its quite hard to get somewhere that is reliable and affordable etc
Just seen that ewwww God I don't know what to do now? Did they get back to you about it?
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2011, 05:54 PM
tbh I have had other stuff on and havent let them know which is bad of me but its partly because (for once) I dont even know what to say! I feel a bit disgusted and dont actually want to talk to them or email! On the other hand I have to, but even in an email, I'm unsure of what to say to them!! I mean I cant just write, found this in PP and wont be paying, because what I am actually paying for is the chicken (which does actually, so far, seem fine) but then I dont want to write that I want the total cost of PP taken off because then I'd be paying for it after having found that in food from them, having to clear out/wash out the fridge.....

I know it seems silly but I really am not sure what to do/say!

What do you think?

I think maybe you should just phone up and say that isnt good enough and get a refund to your card before they deliver. Me, on the other hand, I dont even know what to do about this!
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2011, 06:02 PM
I haven't paid for it yet. I'm in a bit of a rut though because i don't know where to order from now

Is this just a one off problem you have had with them?
Shrap
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-11-2011, 06:13 PM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
I haven't paid for it yet. I'm in a bit of a rut though because i don't know where to order from now

Well Dino wouldn't eat the pancreas either and it ended up in the bin, but I had asked my mum to get chicken fillet out the freezer and instead she filled his bowl with that lmao! No wonder he wouldn't eat it!
I hadn't touched the box of chicken fillet until last week, and I have discovered that apparently chicken fillet to DAF means chicken carcasses. Sod off. Don't know what to say to them either. Forgot about that!

There isn't anywhere in Scotland that supplies though!
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2011, 07:21 PM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post

Well I had a problem with bones once. I had ordered venison bones and paid but then they never arrived with the order so they had to credit the account later. There was something else too but I cant remember what so cant have been much, but as far as this PP and maggots go, this is a first. Just makes you wonder what the standard is for the rest of the meat though. I dont know if the already get pancreas from somewhere else like that or not.

Seemed strange though that they were so persistent that I had 4kg's as thats how they sold it, and I said no way it was 4..not until I sent the photos on the scales (1kg) they then credited my account...leaving the balance I still have to pay.
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2011, 07:24 PM
Originally Posted by Shrap View Post
Well Dino wouldn't eat the pancreas either and it ended up in the bin, but I had asked my mum to get chicken fillet out the freezer and instead she filled his bowl with that lmao! No wonder he wouldn't eat it!
I hadn't touched the box of chicken fillet until last week, and I have discovered that apparently chicken fillet to DAF means chicken carcasses. Sod off. Don't know what to say to them either. Forgot about that!

There isn't anywhere in Scotland that supplies though!
I know its hard to get supplies here, I even called a couple of slaughter houses but they all said they didnt have any wastage, it all gets sent somewhere Mostly RDF's seem to sell red meat or turkey, prefer chicken for Loui.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »