View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2011, 02:29 PM
asbo loves onions!!! i left my plate for like 2 minutes (had chinese chicken curry mmmmm) and he robbed all the onions out of it! left the big chunky bits of chicken and stole the onion weird dog

have to agree about the whole weetabix and milk thing, when i breed i dont plan on giving them it, they dont need it. fair enough if some breeders buy the milk powder stuff specifically for dogs to mix in, ive but the odd carton of puppy milk for mine as a treat because they both love milk, but they dont have it very often and they dont get normal milk. i plan on weaning mine on raw food anyway so no weetabix for my lot
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2011, 04:53 PM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
asbo loves onions!!! i left my plate for like 2 minutes (had chinese chicken curry mmmmm) and he robbed all the onions out of it! left the big chunky bits of chicken and stole the onion weird dog

have to agree about the whole weetabix and milk thing, when i breed i dont plan on giving them it, they dont need it. fair enough if some breeders buy the milk powder stuff specifically for dogs to mix in, ive but the odd carton of puppy milk for mine as a treat because they both love milk, but they dont have it very often and they dont get normal milk. i plan on weaning mine on raw food anyway so no weetabix for my lot
its a bugga isnt it?...i take it u know how toxic they are to dogs?
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2011, 04:55 PM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
its a bugga isnt it?...i take it u know how toxic they are to dogs?
yes they dont get fed them, dont even know why he decided they looked nicer than the chicken
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2011, 04:58 PM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
yes they dont get fed them, dont even know why he decided they looked nicer than the chicken
lol they are odd bods ..my kaos got one without me realizing last week...was eating it like an apple!! looked so hurt when i took it away lol
Page 7 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7