View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
MXG
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-04-2010, 07:38 AM
JWB Turkey & Rice. He came as a pup on JWB Fish but it stunk the kitchen out and when the freebie was finished we changed to the turkey. Haven't deviated at all from that as it seems to suit him. About twice, three times a week we add a sardine.
greyhoundandy
New Member!
Male 

09-04-2010, 05:07 PM
I have only had my greyhound for 4 1/2 months and had lots of problems with his poo, most of the time not being able to pick it up, he has been on skinners field & trail for the last two months with no better results. Two days ago i decieded to try him on "csj natural lame and rice" and he already has stools i can pick up, I know alot of greyhounds have delicate tums and its hard to find food that suits them, but i'm well chuffed with this new stuff and price is the slightly cheeper than the skinnners aswell.
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2010, 05:36 PM
Jamie gets Symply kibble either salmon and potato or the lamb, with wainwrights/naturediet/natures harvest or tinned fish, cooked mince... or he will have raw tripe/lamb/chicken mince, the only raw he will eat.
Deacon and Codee get raw chicken wings/mince/turkey/lamb/fish/tripe/offal/ribs/pork etc in the morning and get naturediet/wainwrights in the evening.
WarFlyball
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-04-2010, 08:48 PM
Oohh, another CSJ convert! Ours got on so well with it we ended up telling lots of our flyball team and ended up picking it up for them too - then loads more became interested so we ended up being a supplier and cutting out the middle man, means our flyball team have a great diet too
Ceri is super helpful and will give you great advice too...
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2010, 08:56 PM
Pepsi used to be fed on Wainwrights but since i didnt have a job the last 2 bags of food i bought were a brand called 'Supadog'. She loves the taste but ive noticed that her breath is starting to smell a little bit and she is now getting stains on her teeth. Could this be due to the brand or something else? After i finish this bag of food i may go back to Wainwrights duck and rice
Page 7 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7