Female 

16-07-2009, 10:37 PM
Pleased she is home with you, hope you have a good night x
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2009, 10:44 PM
Originally Posted by sutty View Post
no rehydration fluids, he says she shouldnt be dehydrated because she was on a drip during the op, he said to give her tiny amounts of water frequently but she seems desperate for water, her gums are a good colour. She was just starting to come round when he said he was happy for her to go home. inca is a homebod and wouldve screamed the place down also he is a cattle vet, very busy so she wouldve been alone there, he said to ring anytime of the night if im worried which is reassuring, and he has given me antibiotic tablets to start tomorrow as she had a shot before she came home, she has settled better since she has been in the crate, even tho she hates it. Im going to be sleeping next to her tonight so you might get a late pm lol, thankyou
i kinda guessed he was a large animal vet.lol. is there any way you could get to a chemist and get her some diorolyte(cant remmember the spelling)plain flavour for kids with d+? give it to her little and often,then she should keep it down.keep an eye on those gums.pm me anytime(i'll try get back to you as soon as i can)if in doubt do call your vet,this is a major op/time your girlie is going through,and sometimes large animal vets forget,and need reminding that dogs can be important to us too.
ps try and sleep yourself too.x
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2009, 05:42 AM
How is Inca this morning, Sue?

x0x
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2009, 06:26 AM
Hope Inca is feeling a little brighter today xxxxxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-07-2009, 06:45 AM
Hope Inca is feeling a little better today and that you got a good nights sleep.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

17-07-2009, 09:28 AM
Oh I am sorry I missed this thread! I do hope Inca is lots better today, she is better off with you at home where you can spoil her, bless her.

Good thoughts going to her for a very speedy recovery.

Hugs from me and doggy licks from Loki xxxx
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2009, 09:30 AM
Hope she and you had a settled night x
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2009, 08:04 PM
Well she had a good night and the bleeding has stopped and she is 100% today bless her, i cant believe the difference, she isnt whining anymore and drinking as normal, she is being very lazy, i have let her out the cage and she has taken up residence on the sofa being waited on hand and foot lol, she isnt eating much, but i fried her a sausage, cut it into tiny bits and fed it to her bit by bit, Thankyou all once again specially Tupac2legs xx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-07-2009, 08:08 PM
They certainly know how to extract the absolute best out of every situation don't they
Glad to hear she has come through it all so well and give her big hugs from us all here.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2009, 08:27 PM
Great news, Sue - delighted to hear it
Page 6 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >