Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2009, 06:26 PM

I take it all back

OK, so i'm feeling really bad now

Back in January I sent Ruby's new owners an email wishing Ruby a Happy Birthday as she turned 2yrs old, I never did get a reply so, I left it a few months and then sent them an email with pics of Amy, in the hope of a reply and news of Ruby, nothing

I had started to think they were ignoring me and didnt want me to keep in touch anymore, or that they no longer had Ruby and didnt want to tell me

I got an email today, with pics

They've had computer trouble so havent been able to reply until now, how crap do i feel now???

Ruby looks fantastic and is so content, i am over the moon she is so happy, if not a little jealous.

I have asked them if they would consider meeting up one day, do you think thats going too far?? I'm now wondering if i should have kept my mouth shut but it would be so lovely to see Ruby again, I still miss her so much. Too late now as i've sent the email, well, if you dont ask you dont get
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2009, 06:33 PM
Theres nothing wrong with asking! Its only a question so i dont think its going too far, its not as though you repeatedly asked! the worst they can do is say no!
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2009, 06:37 PM
Originally Posted by gsdmad View Post
Theres nothing wrong with asking! Its only a question so i dont think its going too far, its not as though you repeatedly asked! the worst they can do is say no!
Thats what i thought, even if its just as other pei owners, theres not that many of us about. I did say it's fine if they'd rather not.
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2009, 06:49 PM
I am so pleased for you, I know you must have been disappointed.
I would ask as well, it has been a few months now and she will have settled with them.

Good luck
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2009, 06:52 PM
Oh that is brilliant news! Nope no harm in asking and I hope they agree! Pleased she is settled in her new home.
Becky
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2009, 06:53 PM
Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
I am so pleased for you, I know you must have been disappointed.
I would ask as well, it has been a few months now and she will have settled with them.

Good luck
Thank you, its been 10 months since she left (not that i've been counting ) still feels like yesterday!
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2009, 06:57 PM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
Oh that is brilliant news! Nope no harm in asking and I hope they agree! Pleased she is settled in her new home.
Becky
Thanks Becky, it's you!!! You have some strange connection with Ruby you named her remember and we were just talking about this the other day and then BAM, email turns up
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2009, 07:03 PM
Glad you heard from them it must have been awful thinking they didnt want to keep in touch x
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2009, 07:08 PM
Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post
Thanks Becky, it's you!!! You have some strange connection with Ruby you named her remember and we were just talking about this the other day and then BAM, email turns up
Pleased to be of service
Becky
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2009, 09:24 PM
So pleased she is doing so well............and if you meet up best of luck, and lots of kisses xxxx
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >