View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2011, 09:10 AM
Aww Lily, you little star. You know your mum doesnt need stress at the moment so you're being such a good girl. You can have an extra gravy bone next time you come round. xx
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2011, 12:47 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
That's wonderful news, Claire.....

Well done Lily, and you too hon x

I really feel that we are making progress, strange thing is that I brought her a muzzle yesterday. Think I'll be taking it back to the shop! xxxxx

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Awwww, bless her for making your day like that, she knows the stress you're already under Claire, so she doesn't want to make things worse. Being a mini gsd she's well clued up on picking up on you of course!!! Give her a big hug from Auntie H and Zena sends lots of xxxxxx to you both.
They are incredible aren't they Lol at your mini gsd comment! She is so tuned in to me and that must be the shepherd in her! Hugs gratefully received xxxx

Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
Aww Lily, you little star. You know your mum doesnt need stress at the moment so you're being such a good girl. You can have an extra gravy bone next time you come round. xx
She really is so special Although now I'm thinking she is behaving cos she know's her Auntie Gerri will spoil her rotten!! xxxxx
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2011, 05:16 PM
Oh wonderful Lily - what a star. Just what your Mummy needed to give her a little lift during this time of great stress. xx
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2011, 06:50 PM
Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
I really feel that we are making progress, strange thing is that I brought her a muzzle yesterday. Think I'll be taking it back to the shop! xxxxx

They are incredible aren't they Lol at your mini gsd comment! She is so tuned in to me and that must be the shepherd in her! Hugs gratefully received xxxx

She really is so special Although now I'm thinking she is behaving cos she know's her Auntie Gerri will spoil her rotten!! xxxxx
I spoil her even when she's naughty!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2