Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

21-02-2011, 10:04 PM

Rosie, Rottie, DOB 09.09 - Gatwick

Rosie, Rottie, DOB 09.09 - Gatwick

Homing Requirements: Rosie needs a dog confident home. She is a large dog but other than she is a playful character, she is easy to manage. Rosie could live with children and another dog. She may settle with dog fluent cats.

Her Story: Rosie was found stray and Sue, owner of the Gatwick kennel we use, came forwards for her and has asked us to find her her home. Rosie has been 1st vax'd and is being spayed on the 22nd February.

Advert: Rosie has talent! She is a stunner with a gentle character and loving nature. She is happy to be around children and people and isn’t showing any guarding aspects in her kennel and welcomes all people. She walks well on the lead and meets dogs nicely. She cannot say she is housetrained but signs are she is. She is playful and needs to settle her energy with the excitement of being back in LIFE.

Rosie has a great temperament and her forever family will recognise that and offer her stability and a routine she learns to trust and blossom. A darling dog who is being prepared to embrace a super future. Spring is on its way and Rosie has a spring in her step and twinkle in her eyes.

"Please note this dog is currently in boarding kennels and is also available for foster until a 'forever' home is found".

If you are interested in re-homing please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.

For daily updates click our forum logo on our homepage and you will find the full range of dogs that are available for homing.

***PLEASE NOTE: We are a rescue finding dogs their forever homes. We usually ask for a minimum donation of £150 at the time of adoption, for each dog, to help us continue helping homeless dogs***.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

21-03-2011, 11:11 PM
Rosie is very special!

We had a group walk at the kennels this weekend so I swapped my PC for my wellies and Rosie was my canine partner! She is gorgeous and quite a small Rottie girl.

On our walk she wanted to be in front with the dog up front or behind with the dog behind! LOL! Which means she is either rushing to catch up and stalling to drop back! BUT ... she is so easily corrected and you can get her to do absolutely anything - she has no sides and is so amenable. She sits for treats and takes them gently. She rolls over for tummy tickles and is quite content to stay that way until you stop. She is completely chilled, but loves a fuss. She is also really polite and sociable with other dogs. All our dogs are special, but Rosie got "Best in Show" from me on Saturday really couldn't fault her ... someone is going to be very lucky and a part of me wishes it was me …

"Please note that Rosie is currently in boarding kennels and also available for foster until her 'forever' home is found".

If you are interested in re-homing Rosie then please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

02-05-2011, 02:38 PM
This dog has now found a forever home!
Closed Thread