Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2009, 08:42 PM
Originally Posted by Natalia_leigh View Post
aww well done hun ive not long started riding again riding without stirrups doing rising trot at the minute to strenghen my legs!! Your doing really well tho keep up the good work!
haha it hurts dosent it?! i wanted to get off when my RI told me to do thathaha!!!

Originally Posted by Misty-Pup View Post
I used to have insurance with the British Horse Society, I think I paid £48 for the year, as a Gold Junior Member, and it meant I could do some of my Stage Exams too!
That reminds me, I need to renew my membership!!

xx
ahh right goo didea!!! i will definately look into it as coming upto winter people cba doing their own horses

how much would you charge a day?? its normally about a fiver a day round here but with travelling?? hmm one to think about i think!

Originally Posted by weim1 View Post
I thought you looked good,a tip for asking for the canter that works is prepare to make a walk transition,then apply the canter aid,it keeps you in the saddle a little more,the horse did look lazy you might have to back up your leg with the whip,one more tip if you get more bend in your elbows he wont be able to get you off balance.but overall lovley job

tried that - wasnt happening - did it lovely last week though - wish someone was there to film me!! typical isnt it lol!!!

trust me i used the whip that didnt have much effect - i think it was just a bad day (for us both)

Natalia_leigh
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-11-2009, 08:57 PM
Yeah it hurts to much then my instructer had the cheek to say ive never heard someone moan so much! and you wonder why lol.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4