Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2008, 09:28 PM

Remember the email

I got a few weeks back asking if I was desperate for stud work,
Well guess what, I got another one saying the following...

well you must be desperate for the money from stud work !
you are the person that keeps on about resuce centres being full ,why do you not practice what you preach ?
may well copy this add and start a thread to see what others think about you sally ann

So whoever it is has given the game away lol,not clever enough not by half

So my reply was the following,(remebering what patch had said )Thanks Patch
Hi,
I don't have to answer your email but I will.

I am fully aware that the rescue's are full,our own breed rescue is struggling along with other's.

I do not advertise to mate my dog,or to make money from him, but to hopefully educate bitch owners that are determined to breed to do it in the correct manner,with bitches fully health tested and not had a litter within the last 12 months etc...

I have refused 3 bitches in the last week.

I can assure you I haven't added to the rescue problem and hopefully never will.I am a responsible Owner and Breeder and will not let my dog cover any old bitch.We also have not bred a litter for 13 years so please get your facts straight!

All bitch owners must agree to the following terms and conditions before we allow our dog to be used and then only if it is a genuine reason for breeding not "Just Because"

Our dog Tyler is available at stud to approved bitches.
You are probably aware of the rescue crisis regarding staffordshire bull terriers and before our dog is used at stud we need to be sure that any puppies he produces will not go through any rescue.As owners of a stud dog we are just as responsible for any pups produced as yourself, the bitch owner.
We require that any puppies produced by our dog are sold no earlier than 8 weeks of age,they will be Microchipped, KC Registered (endorsed) and given a 5 generation pedigree and sold with a puppy sales agreement stating in that,that if the owner can no longer keep the dog,that regardless of it's age you will as the Breeder always take the dog back,or contact us for help with rehoming.
The requirements for visiting bitches are,they will be over 18 months of age,not produced a litter within the last 12 months,they are KC Registered,free from endorsements and tested clear for L2/HC & PHPV & PPSC Unaffected.
Our Stud fee is £xxx at the time of the mating,2 matings will be given 48 hrs apart if required and if your bitch misses a free mating will be given the next time.

I do the best I can for my dogs and my breed,I have nothing whatsoever to hide and we are certainly not desperate for a "Stud Fee".
If you wish to post on xxxxxxxxxx,you gave that bit away,then go right ahead.I have already admitted on there my dog is advertised,I certainly don't have to hide behind a keyboard.
Anything Else I can help you with ???

This person is a member of another forum where I'm a member,I have a good idea who it is.

I have asked on there for them to start a thread or at least have the guts to admit it was them,instead of hiding behind a keyboard and screen.