Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-03-2007, 11:01 PM
Hi and welcome to Dogsey
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-03-2007, 11:30 PM
Hi Bronie and welcome have you tried the breed rescues who may have a waiting list? If not do a Goggle UK search for 'Shh Tu rescues' and it will bring up a number of them
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2007, 12:49 AM
Originally Posted by bronie View Post
hi there just joined today and desparate to find loving homes for two shih tzu's one female (Rhubarb) 5years old spayed and a a male also 5 and also neuterd little girl a bit shy and nervous, Chan the male is a sweety but can be grumpy about food and toys. If anyone knows of someone that can give a permanant home to either of these I would be greatful of you could pass this on. They are both free to only very good homes. They are not used to children so can not vouch for there temprement with little ones would be better suited to older persons and would prefer to be the only pet. they are in county durham.
Hi bronie,

Have you had any success in finding homes for Rhubarb or Chan?
bronie
New Member!
Female 

11-03-2007, 06:51 PM
Hiya no not yet thought i might advertise them locally but you have to be so careful dont you
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2007, 11:58 PM
Originally Posted by bronie View Post
Hiya no not yet thought i might advertise them locally but you have to be so careful dont you
Definately. Have you contacted your local rescue centre to see if they may assist you with homechecks etc?
bronie
New Member!
Female 

12-03-2007, 08:10 AM
I got lots of info from a couple of them and the vet is being very helpful too. I will do home visits and ask lots of questions. They both have very different needs so homes wlll have to accomodate this and ideally Chan for older single or widowed lady or Gent. Rhubarb will need to similar but couple would be fine for her. I supose its easier with knowing the history of the little ones, I know what will suit them.
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2007, 12:08 PM
any news
IHeartDoggyz
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-09-2007, 12:16 AM
hi..just a thought my very good friend and her partner both over 30yr old]], have 2 gorgeous ****-zuis, one 'barney' is sort off a rescue doggy.. they have been thinking of another doggy addition for some time now and may be interested in your lil uns, if you pm id be happy to pass there details onto you.
They have there own lovely housee with a secure garden, i could vouch that the doggys would be treated like royalty lol..anyway if you still need homes for them please pm me..thanks gemma x
IHeartDoggyz
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-09-2007, 12:18 AM
ps] also they do not have any children so maybe thats a plus to, i may have been interested in the little girl but i have a lively 8 year old! so maybe not, but like i said pm me if you would like there details x
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2