Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2008, 08:40 PM
Originally Posted by nero View Post
We have a large 42 inch telly which can be seen from the street, so depending on which type of film I'm watching, I keep the blinds closed.
See now we have ours in the corner so the neighbours can see we own a whopper, but not see what we are watching lol

Besides if everyone could see everything we may have to start locking the doors!
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2008, 08:42 PM
We have a large 42 inch telly which can be seen from the street, so depending on which type of film I'm watching, I keep the blinds closed.
You dirty divil!

We close our blinds at night (no curtains in our living room), but what I LOATHE is being in a room with the curtains/blinds closed during the day
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-01-2008, 08:46 PM
Originally Posted by duboing View Post
You dirty divil!

We close our blinds at night (no curtains in our living room), but what I LOATHE is being in a room with the curtains/blinds closed during the day
Jenny, have you seen some of the progs they've broadcast recently, full frontal nudity I don't want a crowd of viewers standing at the gate shouting WHOAR :smt049 :smt049 , look at her.
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2008, 08:53 PM
Jenny, have you seen some of the progs they've broadcast recently, full frontal nudity I don't want a crowd of viewers standing at the gate shouting WHOAR :smt049 :smt049 , look at her.
I'm not familiar with those programmes, but then again, we can't afford those pay-per-view channels
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-01-2008, 09:01 PM
Originally Posted by duboing View Post
I'm not familiar with those programmes, but then again, we can't afford those pay-per-view channels
I don't subscribe to pay-per-view channels, I'm talking about BBC, ITV, CH4, there was a film on BBC last week, 20 years ago it would have been edited by the film censors but nowadays anything goes.
RRmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

04-01-2008, 11:01 PM
We close our at about dusk but I like to get them open again as early as poss the next morning. Don't like to neighbours to think I am having a lie-in!!
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6