Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2007, 08:42 PM
Originally Posted by Alison2006 View Post
Hi Sheree

I missed this thread yesterday. Glad you've found somewhere. The house looks lovely. Hope its good news on the job front tomorrow!

Alison
Thanks Alison I still can't believe it will be mine, its so lovely. Thanks also for the good wishes on the job front, I'll update that as soon as I know.
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2007, 09:45 PM
Originally Posted by Deccy
I have a name for mine, "Teach An Cruidin" anyone able to translate that from the Irish can have a weekend there as my guest!

Kingfisher Cottage???
Yes!!!!! I am sooooo impressed!!!!
One free weekend whenever you like - once the place is ready!
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-01-2007, 09:49 PM
well i thought that so room for 1 more.......
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2007, 09:54 PM
Lovely place and all that outdoors too!! I hope you get the job, and look forward to the update x
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2007, 11:37 PM
Originally Posted by Trixybird View Post
Lovely place and all that outdoors too!! I hope you get the job, and look forward to the update x
Thanks Trixybird, just hope the photos come out ok so you can all see how lovely it is.
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2007, 10:51 PM
Originally Posted by Deccy View Post
Yes!!!!! I am sooooo impressed!!!!
One free weekend whenever you like - once the place is ready!

Ohhhhh just seen this..

YAY.. go me
gaz
Dogsey Senior
Male 

20-01-2007, 11:11 PM
It looks lovely to me and good luck and if all goes well I will pop round for a cuppa, i only live 25 miles away from boston,
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2007, 11:15 PM
Originally Posted by gaz View Post
It looks lovely to me and good luck and if all goes well I will pop round for a cuppa, i only live 25 miles away from boston,
No probs, all my dogsey friends are most welcome.
BTW, make sure you wear old clothes, my lot insist on greeting visitors in a way only setters can
gaz
Dogsey Senior
Male 

20-01-2007, 11:28 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
No probs, all my dogsey friends are most welcome.
BTW, make sure you wear old clothes, my lot insist on greeting visitors in a way only setters can
I have to wear old clothes most of the time now I have a Lab, she loves jumping up aswell.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2007, 12:10 AM
I had a call from the estate agents this evening and straight away I though OMG, somethings gone wrong.

I must stop being so jumpy she was just phoning to say that she had spoken with both solicitors today and everything was going ok, apparently my solicitor has started the searches and is waiting for the contract, the vendors solicitor is sending it out tomorrow so she seems to think I will get called in quite soon to sign

I've moved house so many times but I can never remember time scales involved in the formalities, I just want to get contracts exchanged so we can all relax and get on with our plans.

Kitty (cockermum) gave me the idea to ask the vendor, on the offchance that my sale goes through before the purchase is ready, whether he would rent the house to me for the difference between me moving out of here and completing on his. The estate agent said it was a definate possibility and they would do it properly through the solicitors. We'll only cross that bridge if we need to though but at least it will eleviate the need to place my dogs elsewhere. I'm really starting to worry about that, there are certain ones that I know will just fret if they don't see their mummy every day, I'm particularly worried about Alfie as he had bloat just after we moved last time and I have heard that things like moving house can cause them to stress and bloat

Anyway, fingers crossed it looks as if things are heading inthe right direction.
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >