Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2007, 06:51 PM
Originally Posted by cocker mum View Post
Oh Sheree............. it looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm really pleased for you. the dogs will love it here and they have their own lounge "very posh"
i'll keep every thing crossed for you and good luck with the job interview.
xxx

Thanks so much Kitty, I'm so excited but scared too, things can go pear-shaped so easily, I know yours has sadly. I think we'll have "ruff" room for me and the dogs and "executive suite" for those that don't want to sit on furniture with dogs hairs on and chew sticks buried under the cushions. No accounting for taste eh?

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow, maybe I should be scared about that but I really feel on a high about the house
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2007, 06:52 PM
Thats excellent news, i'm so pleased for you, it looks ideal

Funnily enough, i was just earlier this afternoon about the other two houses you posted about a while ago, i may of missed what happened while i was away.....but were neither of them any good? Actutally i have to go now so wont be on till tomorrow, but will check back to see your reply. Just didnt want you thinking i'm rude....asking you a question the dissapearing
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2007, 07:01 PM
How wonderful Sheree. You do seem to be on a roll, so everything here is crossed for good luck at tomorrow's interview. I may fall over.....
Snowdrop cottage is a dream..... I'm madly jealous, being a townie.....
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2007, 07:04 PM
Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
Really looks great Good luck and hope it all goes through. Also good luck for tomorrow. Keep us posted on both. So very pleased that things seem to be going you way. You deserve some hapiness and my darling little Bradley and all the others and of course you Sheree will have a lovely new home complete with patio and paddock and central heating
Thanks Eunice, life is so strange, within a couple of weeks you can feel on top of the world having been so down. Can't wait to have central heating again, what a luxury As for that darling little Bradley, Hilda (my buyer) wanted to know where all the plants had gone from the front garden! Good job she thinks he's adorable too.

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
So pleased things are looking up for you,the cottage looks lovely and a lovely name too,I love snowdrops.
Good luck for tomorrow also.
Thanks Lynn, it is one of those places that doesn't look much from the outside but is so beautiful inside. I'm sure we will be so happy there. I love snowdrops too so I shall definately keep the name.

Originally Posted by Toby View Post
Thats excellent news, i'm so pleased for you, it looks ideal

Funnily enough, i was just earlier this afternoon about the other two houses you posted about a while ago, i may of missed what happened while i was away.....but were neither of them any good? Actutally i have to go now so wont be on till tomorrow, but will check back to see your reply. Just didnt want you thinking i'm rude....asking you a question the dissapearing
Hi Janet, thanks for that. The cottage was derelict and had no roof on the back and a big tree growing inside it and out of the roof , the signal box also needed a lot of work doing and I went back last week to make an offer but it wasn't accepted. I did increase it but it would have needed fencing off too so I wasn't prepared to go any higher. As luck would have it this one then came to my notice and is a much bigger and better property.

Thanks also everyone for your good wishes re the interview. I'll let you all know, I'll be so embarrassed if I don't get it though
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2007, 07:09 PM
Wow looks breautiful, everyhting crossed here too!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2007, 07:11 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
How wonderful Sheree. You do seem to be on a roll, so everything here is crossed for good luck at tomorrow's interview. I may fall over.....
Snowdrop cottage is a dream..... I'm madly jealous, being a townie.....
Thanks so much Vicki, please be careful, don't want you to hurt yourself
I was explaining to my buyer that I'm a townie at heart, I only live in the country for the dogs sake, I'm scared of everything that lives out in the sticks, the sacrifices we make eh?
I just can't believe I've got a chance to live at Snowdrop Cottage, my mum and dad are coming up from Essex on Tuesday to have a look. My friend who came with me to see it said she would love to see their faces, June thinks it is the best house she has seen since we both started looking and would happily live there herself. I must admit, it is so nicely done I just hope my dad (ex builder) gives it the thumbs up too.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2007, 07:12 PM
Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
Wow looks breautiful, everyhting crossed here too!
Thanks Ailsa
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-01-2007, 07:22 PM
glad things are turning around for you..........you deserve it.
the house looks lovely keep feeling positive they say it comes in 3's so the jobs a walk in the park.
go get em................fresh start no looking back!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2007, 07:39 PM
Originally Posted by leo View Post
glad things are turning around for you..........you deserve it.
the house looks lovely keep feeling positive they say it comes in 3's so the jobs a walk in the park.
go get em................fresh start no looking back!
Ah, thanks so much for that.
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2007, 07:54 PM
Cor, that looks gorgeous! And what a pretty name

Fingers crossed that it all goes smoothly, and I'm sure you and the doglets will have many happy years there.
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »