View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2009, 08:24 AM
Oh Jackie, I'm glad you got your delivary eventually. I wouldn't like to be that manager today though.
Oh and yes, your hubby is right, I am nuts
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2009, 08:41 AM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Oh Jackie, I'm glad you got your delivary eventually. I wouldn't like to be that manager today though.
Oh and yes, your hubby is right, I am nuts
Thanks Jenny. He hasn't rang yet mind. I get the feeling I'm going to have to chase him up today and if I do I don't envy him

Lol, you're nuts in a good way though Jenny!
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2009, 12:41 PM
Hope you got a call from the manager today regarding your delivery, fancy not giving the poor driver any background

I use Asda for my weekly shop, I've never had any problems yet.

Hope you get a full refund x
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2009, 01:35 PM
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Hope you got a call from the manager today regarding your delivery, fancy not giving the poor driver any background

I use Asda for my weekly shop, I've never had any problems yet.

Hope you get a full refund x
I had to call again at 12:30 today and finally got him to call me back. He's was as much use as a chocolate fireguard! £15 is all the discount I got and when I asked him if he would be happy with that if he was in my shoes he said 'well no, not really' He couldn't answer me when I asked when I should be happy with it then. Anyway told him I'd accept the £15 but we would never shop with them again and would be sending a letter of complaint to the CEO of Tesco.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2009, 04:31 PM
They're also as useless as that chocolate fireguard Jackie - remember those sausages??? I never did hear back from them! They don't CARE they earn too much money, we're only little sardines to them in one big ocean mate! Hope you've calmed down though, and you've put me right of shopping with them again, so that's TWO whole customers they've lost now, so there!!!!! Every little helps!!!!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2009, 04:45 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
They're also as useless as that chocolate fireguard Jackie - remember those sausages??? I never did hear back from them! They don't CARE they earn too much money, we're only little sardines to them in one big ocean mate! Hope you've calmed down though, and you've put me right of shopping with them again, so that's TWO whole customers they've lost now, so there!!!!! Every little helps!!!!
If we tell everyone we know, it's a start though Aitch!xxxxx
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2009, 04:53 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Every little helps!!!!
love it !!!

what a nightmare, and to add to this discussion, I get mine delivered with bags but ours seem to think they need to put everything in individual bags so you get a tin or something in one bag, with loads of room for other stuff to be in there but they dont include it so you end up with about 50 bags for a small shop, I use them for poop bags but how environmentally unfriendly is that using so many bags - totally unnecessary???
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2009, 08:24 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
love it !!!

what a nightmare, and to add to this discussion, I get mine delivered with bags but ours seem to think they need to put everything in individual bags so you get a tin or something in one bag, with loads of room for other stuff to be in there but they dont include it so you end up with about 50 bags for a small shop, I use them for poop bags but how environmentally unfriendly is that using so many bags - totally unnecessary???
It's unbelievable how wrong they can get the simple things. It drives me crazy. I said to the manager today that I couldn't believe no one actually took ownership of our problem and followed it through. I'd have been sacked if I'd done it
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2009, 06:31 PM
I'd push for a full refund! They treated you like sh!te and it's not on. Good Luck x
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2009, 06:34 PM
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
I'd push for a full refund! They treated you like sh!te and it's not on. Good Luck x
Tried for it. He was having none of itOH has a letter to do yet though and he's renowned for his complaint letters LOL
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >