Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-09-2004, 01:24 PM

Friends Reunited

After 15 years I have finally tracked down my best friend from school and college. She only lives 5 miles away from me and shes got exactly the same personality she had back then. I was so excited to finally speak to her it was amazing. Anyone else found Friends Reunited helpfully in this respect?
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2004, 01:27 PM
No I havent Sue.

just wanted to tell you, that its great u found your friend.

Its funny isnt it? That so long time have passed by but some people doesn't change!

Great news!
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2004, 01:29 PM
Yes, I have. I met up with a couple of old school friends through Friends Reunited. It was lovely to see them after so long
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2004, 01:30 PM
Not for me but put my Dad on for people from his school The Blue Coat School Harbone. And guess what found the boy who he used to sit next to he's in Alaska now and came over two years ago for the schools "old boys day"

Dad was at school there from 1935-39.

It was a school that catered for "poor children and orphans" cases such as my Dad who was one of 15 and his father had died.

So it worked there they had a great day at the reunion too meeting loads of other "boys" now in their 70's and 80's

Karen
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran

19-09-2004, 01:30 PM
I know J, she exactly how I remembered her, she was such a good friend always there for me and we kind of lost touch when she left her hubby and went to live somewhere else, shes now back in Lancs andwe have so much to catch up on.
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran

19-09-2004, 01:33 PM
Its an amazing site, when you see all the people who you went to school with registered it brings there faces back to you.

I also found out that a girl who I sat next to is an actress now, she has been in Emmerdale.
Kirsty
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-09-2004, 01:34 PM
1 that i can say that didn't decide to s**t on me... we used to play in the infants... he is a bus driver now, i must get my profile updated so i can send him emails back.

All the rest were a waste of space but it took years for me to realise... they were always starting trouble and trying to get others involved too, and they were all girls

So now i keep everyone at arms length, as i don't trust many people... i always expect them to do the dirty, so in total i have a 3 seperate friends i keep in contact with... but mainly keep myself to myself.
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran

19-09-2004, 01:38 PM
Kirsty I know what you mean, thats why I was over the moon to find my mate again.
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2004, 01:39 PM
There was one boy that always stuck in my mind. To say he fell out of the ugly tree was putting it mildly

I saw a photo of him a few months ago, and he's gorgeous. He's doing really well for himself too. Ugly duckilng to Swan springs to mind.
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran

19-09-2004, 01:41 PM
Lol Wolfie. There was a boy at school who had so many spots, all yellow and he fancied me. I did all sorts of nasty things to him and he too is now gorgeous. When I saw his picture I was drooling.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >