View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bodhi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2006, 09:21 AM
Hee hee hee - Sorry, I don't feel sorry for Grace AT ALL.

The people in the BB house KNOW what they are signing up for. They are all fame hungry, and if they don't know they might get disliked and boo'd now, then were have they been for the past SIX series??! I have already seen photos from other housemates in the past and audition tapes for another TV series with - lo and behold - Grace.

It was CLASSIC seeing her face last night when the crown were chanting "get grace out". She thought she was QUEEN BEE. It will be interesting to see how her tactics change now!!!

And Pete - nooooooooooo - you're marrying ME not Nikki. I might have to call the wedding off..
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2006, 09:58 AM
agree with you bodhi...Grace needed her face brought back from her own *** a little...she deserved the chants.
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2006, 10:12 AM
the whole thing is doing my head in ahhhhhh i have watched every other one of them but not this time
Jenny234
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2006, 05:17 PM
i thought glyn was hilarious cooking the pasta. it was all boiling over and he didnt even know it wasnt meant to be. bless him, he did so well tho.

made me laugh when they were chanting to get grace out! sure did wipe that smile off her face, shes just two faced and **** stirrs.
i felt sorry for sam, but to be honest i think its better she got the boot now cos i dont think she could handle it all and she would have had a break down.

have to see what happens this week with nominations then, with only the new comer being allowed to vote!!
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2006, 05:48 PM
no glyn is not funny and if a girl was being as thick as him she would be slated and I can't understand his droning
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2006, 06:44 PM
Grace does my flaming head in - she is the most MASSIVE hypocrite in the world! I can't believe how she slags off Nikki saying stuff like her butt is always hanging out etc, when she is never out of those ruddy camoflague shorts that are eating their way up her butt!

Also, she is soooo two-faced it is unreal, she doesn't even flicker when she is doing it either! Aaarghhh!

Nikki cracks me up, I think her facial expressions and things she comes out with are hilarious.

Love Pete think he is fab!

Best quote of all so far was from BONNIE:-

Big Brother - ""Bonnie what do you think of the Monarchy?"

Pause.....

Bonnie - "Is that where Monks live?"
doglover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2006, 08:19 PM
Originally Posted by Ozzysmom

Pause.....

Omg really? I must've missed that...
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2006, 08:27 PM
Originally Posted by Ozzysmom
Grace does my flaming head in - she is the most MASSIVE hypocrite in the world! I can't believe how she slags off Nikki saying stuff like her butt is always hanging out etc, when she is never out of those ruddy camoflague shorts that are eating their way up her butt!

Also, she is soooo two-faced it is unreal, she doesn't even flicker when she is doing it either! Aaarghhh!

Nikki cracks me up, I think her facial expressions and things she comes out with are hilarious.

Love Pete think he is fab!

Pause.....

totally agree.... I couldn't believe it on nomination night, she sat in the diary room and nominated Aisleyne because she 'is always parading round with her bum hanging out'!!!!! and what was Grace wearing??????? tiny shorts!!!! And then cries her eyes out because she is sick of all the backstabbing!..............
Dalmonda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-06-2006, 12:39 PM
ooooooo looks like Grace and Nikki are up for the public vote this week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (am one of those sad people that watches BB live from time to time)

GET GRACE OUT, GET GRACE OUT, GET GRACE OUT!!!!
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2006, 12:41 PM
Originally Posted by SpottyDogsRule
ooooooo looks like Grace and Nikki are up for the public vote this week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (am one of those sad people that watches BB live from time to time)

GET GRACE OUT, GET GRACE OUT, GET GRACE OUT!!!!
Has that just happened?
Page 16 of 39 « First < 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 > Last »