View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-04-2005, 02:06 PM
I'm 41 coming up 42 I'm single and live near Durham in the Northeast, used to work as a car mechanic - I passed all my City & Guilds (4 years) then I decided a few years ago (Well 14) in fact that cars were getting to computerised so I moved other into computers and passed a BTEC course (2 years) to become a programmer/ Analyst. Then I ened up being a full time carer for my mum, and now I am disabled. WHAT a life, eh!

I have Blackie, a mad border Collie, I used to have two cats too, but alas thye have gone.

Ian
Theemx
Dogsey Junior

11-04-2005, 02:11 PM
Im 25, live in the North West, have an OH who is 28 and currently lives in Hampshire (grr) until June when he will live here (woo).

I do all sorts, free lance writing, bit of webdesign, bit of graphic design, mostly doing leather work though, collars, leads, 10th Century bridles, you name it ill make it

In the past ive lived in Saddleworth, Lancaster, Castlemorton Common (malvern hills), and Gloucester.

Em
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2005, 02:20 PM
I am 37 (for now) I have 2 german Shorthairs, an English Springer, 6 cats (4 of which are Siamese) 2 African greys, a lovebird (who sadly recently lost his partner) and a Ferret called Stinky.

I am a Bookkeeper/Accountant in a small Bulding Society in a local town, and I live in a tiny village at the foot of the Pennines.

No children, don't think theres room
olive
Almost a Veteran
Female 

11-04-2005, 02:27 PM
I live in the west of Scotland, about 30 miles from Glasgow, I'm 27 and married to the lovely Kevin. I work from home running a social enterprise that offers charities and other social enterprises e-business and web solutions - I basically give them a software package that allows them to design their own website and do whatever e-business/e-commerce activities they require, I then host their site on my server. I was a youth worker in my last job, but couldn't help taking all the cr@p home with me, so about 2 and a half years ago I decided that I needed a break. Kevin is a web developer and together we came up with the idea of using his skills and my experience in the voluntary sector to start Social Enterprise Solutions.
puppydog
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-04-2005, 03:02 PM
Just turned 32! Live with partner for too long! Owned my own stables for 10yrs competing, re-habilitating problem horses, Breaking & schooling and a bit of freelance teaching.. Owned numerous dogs throughout my years, now settled with just the two... Bertie and Dilly dawg :smt049

Still do a little freelance working with and riding difficult horses but my main job is selling fine wine for an international company.. Fantastic perks to the job and love bringing work home!!!!!!!!!!

oops! Completely forgot I also have a Chocolate Pointed British Shorthair caleed Ollie! Big the biggest blue eyes i've ever seen.......
nichola
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-04-2005, 03:30 PM
I will be 30 in july looking forward to that, I live in Glasgow with my partner Martin and my daughter and of course Kiara, we also have a ferret called Angel and a Leopard Gecko called Zuki, at present im not working just looking after this lot.

This is Zuki
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y77...Picture065.jpg

My daughters ferret Angel she is such a sweet friendly wee thing.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y77...0/P1010067.jpg

And of course Kiara
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y77...0/P1170033.jpg
Footybird11
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-04-2005, 03:44 PM
Hi I'm 21 (nearly 22) form Kent. I'm at college doing Animal Care (Grooming, Kennels and Catteries, Nutrtion, Science (bones) Livestock Production, Handelling, Health) Ialso do wor experience at Wingham Wildlife Park (great fun) I work Part time at Chatham Bowling. I play football for Medway, have played for Kent and I 'represent England'. I have 2 dogs (41/2 months and 17 years) a cat and degu 6 years and foster a rabbit
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2005, 04:11 PM
Course there is room for children Het, you could always stick them in with your parrot !
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2005, 04:17 PM
i,m 42,married to oh for 10 years
have 3 kids
30 birds
4 dogs
1 snake
1 rat
and i don,t work due to disability( arthritis)but breed parrots
but i did used to be a station assistant for london underground and after that i worked in a high security prison
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2005, 04:24 PM
Hi,

I'm coming up to 42 (in July), got two teenagers and a four year old who attends nursery for 2 1/2 hrs a day. I used to works as a sales office clerk and then got married, had 2 children 13 months apart and then husband hopped off with another woman when they were 3 and 4. I went back to work again at an insurance brokers and was made redundant when the place closed down 2 years after. Then had another baby (too much cherry wine ) with my partner of 9 years. Now kept busy with 2 teenagers, 1 four year old, 7 guinea pigs (my daughters), 5 hamsters, 2 budgies and 1 Bichon dog.
Page 3 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 > Last »