Our sister sites
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-05-2005, 07:31 PM
Originally Posted by maplecottage
hehe, Ian you need to stop walking Blackie through the primary school then

Try spending some time at the local florist..bound to be a few ladies there

I did have a problem a few years ago, (about 8 years ago) I was trying to teach myself to swim, so one Saturday I went to the local bath's got changed etc and went into the pool, I was able to do about half the width of the pool and then would sink after a few attempts I heard a young voice talking to me telling me what to do. I looked around and here is a lass about 12 - 14 years old beside me, so she told me what to do to be able to swim, but I was still having trouble, and she was still with me, so I made an excuse that I had to go and do some shopping now, she says I'll come with you. HELP! So after I got changed ( I took my time, hoping that she had gone) but no, she was waiting of me, she says "I'll take you to see my mum So I thought "why? is she a axe murderer and she sends the daughter to choose her pray? Is she a lady of the street? What is going on? I tried to make excuses but she wouldn't have any of it, she says it is just up the street. HELP HELP We finally got there.........the local Salvation Army building, they were having a coffee morning, her mam was serving. Her mum says "after swimming you need a hot cup of tea"

PHEW!!!! I got out of there as quick as I could!

Ian
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2