Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2007, 05:43 AM

Morning, morning, morning!

Morning all,

Good grief, what a cr*ppy day yesterday turned out to be.

One of my technicians got it into his head that I owed him three hours. He was wrong, but because of his insistence, argumentativeness and stroppy manner, I decided to investigate his hours worked. This is something I do every now and again anyway so wasn’t particularly unusual.

Turns out he was only working between 8 and 9 hours of a 12 hours shift, knocking off up to 4 hours early and b*ggering off home.

Now my techs KNOW that I check up on them both on paper and actually out on site, so why oh why do they try it on? It’s beyond me, it really is. They truly believe I came up on the “down” train…..

He ended up getting a verbal and then a written warning…….

I think the moral of this particular story is “engage brain before opening mouth”

Have a great day everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem:
Two married buddies are out drinking one night when one turns to the other and says, "You know, I don't know what else to do. Whenever I go home after we've been out drinking, I turn the headlights off before I get to the driveway. I shut off the engine and coast into the garage. I take my shoes off before I go into the house, I sneak up the stairs, I get undressed in the bathroom. I ease into bed and my wife STILL wakes up and yells at me for staying out so late!"

His buddy looks at him and says, "Well, you're obviously taking the wrong approach. I screech into the driveway, slam the door, storm up the steps, throw my shoes into the closet, jump into bed, rub my hands on my wife's ar*se and say, 'How about some lovin’?' ....and she's always sound asleep."
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2007, 06:36 AM
Morning V, morning troops!

Blimey V, what a brain-donor! It must be horrible having to pull people up though, even when they do deserve it. I'd hate to have that sort of responsibility

It's looking brighter here this morning, but it's not to last. I have 2.5 hours of very boring meeting this afternoon, and I really didn't even want to get out of bed... Never mind, at least it's payday
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2007, 06:47 AM
Morning Jenny
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-05-2007, 06:50 AM
Morning Vicki,morning all sun shining at the moment wonder how long for.
Have a good day everyone.
b-eye
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-05-2007, 06:52 AM
morning all,,
been so busy of late not had time for the puter LOL,, bright and sunny for now, want to get in some ringcraft in the garden before tonights club ringcraft so will have to get ma skates on before the wet stuff arrives, have a good day all.
huggles
b-eye
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2007, 06:52 AM
morning am ok. lots to do again today. off out tonight to the theatre to see the killing of sister george. havent been out for ages. dont know what i am going to wear though........will have to have a quick look in the wardrobe.

weather still rubbish. cant believe its the last day of may.

sue
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2007, 06:54 AM
Morning Vicki - Morning All - Lovely here today a bit of gardening coming on me thinks or maybe a book on the sunbed.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2007, 06:57 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki,morning all sun shining at the moment wonder how long for.
Have a good day everyone.
Morning Lynn

Originally Posted by b-eye View Post
morning all,,
been so busy of late not had time for the puter LOL,, bright and sunny for now, want to get in some ringcraft in the garden before tonights club ringcraft so will have to get ma skates on before the wet stuff arrives, have a good day all.
huggles
b-eye
Morning Jeanette

Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
morning am ok. lots to do again today. off out tonight to the theatre to see the killing of sister george. havent been out for ages. dont know what i am going to wear though........will have to have a quick look in the wardrobe.

weather still rubbish. cant believe its the last day of may.

sue
Morning Sue

Originally Posted by shaza View Post
Morning Vicki - Morning All - Lovely here today a bit of gardening coming on me thinks or maybe a book on the sunbed.
Morning Shaza - you can go off people, you know.....
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2007, 07:00 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all, what a plank aye, I think the moral of this story is 'don't mess with Vicki' hehe, good on ya, looks like it's going to rain very soon here, I've got to go food shopping this morning, and that means fighting my way through road works, don't know which I hate more!, but still we have to eat

Christine
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

31-05-2007, 07:20 AM
Morning all
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >