Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kanikula
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2007, 02:09 PM

My wedding photographs!

Iv been dying to share these and now can!! They are not great quality as they are pics of the proofs but at least i can share them YAY!!!

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10

The day started off very calmly. I was up at 6:30 just milling about waiting for my sister to wake up and my other to arrive. My hairdresser/makeup artist arived exactly when shse said she would. 8:30am - We cracked on........ I was chilled out all morning and was making the most of the "quiet" time while Suzanne did my hair and makeup. I was so relaxed i nearly fell asleep!

When we were finished (10:30ish) i went upstairs to get my dress on - there it was hanging from the light fitting in all its glory just begging me to get into it!! But no, i had to wait for my sisters to get there dresses on first! I put on my underwear and boots and waited for my sisters to give me a call - they soon did! I lept up and grabbed my dress, eager to put it on. Once it was on - to my horror, i realised i could see my stockings underneath the dress LOL - we didnt have time to get my boots off (they were a nightmare!) so it was out with the scissors and cutting off at the ankle!!! LOL

I went downstairs and had my veil put in place and fitted. The car had now turned up to pick up te bridesmaids! They left me alone with dad and he helped to calm my quietly building nerves. Finally the time had arrived for us to leave. I picked up my stunning bouquet and left to waving and well wishing neigbours.

We had the most beautful weather for the day and i arrived at the church with the top down on the Beauford Tourer, to see guests milling about outside! They were quickly ushered into the church by our 2 ushers Dave and Lee.

As i got out of the car (with help from my Maid of Honour) i found myself being photogrpahed my the nursery staff and my photographer, Graham! I felt like a movie star!!! I waited impatiantly outside the church - keen to see my soon to be husband, John! Luke greeted me with a hug and a smile. He looked gorgeous and very smart! as did my other son Jack, who was waiting outside with his hired nanny for the day!

Our vicar Adam promptly organised the wedding party and it was time to go! The music started - Canon in D, and off i went with a gentle reassurance squeeze from dad! I could see John waiting for me at the end of the isle - the emotion was building up! On my way down the isle i noticed that our ushers had placed everyone on Johns side of the church! inc my guests!! it was quite amusing!!! Everyone was watching me walk with my dad - talk about paranoid LOL

The service iself went very quickly and it was beautiful - people even joined in with the hymns!! We said our vows confindently and suprisingly i didnt cry - although i was close to it and had to choke back once or twice! Kissing my husband was one of the best feelings in the world! I didnt notice or even care that we had near on 90ppl watching us!!!

Once the service ended, we gathered outside for a few pictures and a good old gossip!!! Everyone commented on my wedding gown saying how unique it looked. They were suprised to find out that i had designed it! Needless to say i was feeling smug!!!

My new husband and i jumped into our wedding car ready to be whisked away to the venue! - Our hopeful moment of being alone was dashed, when my eldest son Luke wanted to join us in the car - he did! and he even shared some of our champers on the "squashed" journey!! We had many beeps from other cars as we travelled to our venue!

As we arrived at the castle gates, we were greeted by the staff with our flutes of Appletiser!!! and guests wanting to talk to us! Graham soon has everyone on the lawn taking snaps and made everyone feel relaxed with his wonderful and unintrusive photography mannor!

Our meal was served at 3:30pm and it was YUMMY! The chocolate dessert went down well! It was at this point i realised a number of our guests hadnt bothered to turn up INC my so called best mate - i was somewhat dissapinted but didnt let it ruin the day. The favours were very popular and all were taken home and the harpest was a fantastic choice to have - she made a wonderful atmospher even better! It was time for the speeches now and my dad was so so nervous - he had no need to be. His speech was short but he said so much. I was very proud of him! Even though the bestmans speach was fantastic and everyone loved it, the talk was all about Johns and how sincere and honest it sounded.

Our first dance soon came around, as did the cutting of the cake. The great hall looked fantastic and i couldnt thank our suppliers more! It was very magical! John and i retired early as our baby boy was missing us somewhat so he joined us in the bridal suite for the night. We enjoyed his company as we had barley seen him for the entire day!

Overall the day was excellent despite a few unfortunate let downs. Its a day i will treasure and remember for a lifetime.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2007, 02:17 PM
Oh you look beautiful, i'm so glad everything went well for you, many congratulations.

The dress is absolutely stunning!
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2007, 02:30 PM
Hehe no wonder you were feeling smug!

Gorgeous photos looks like everyone had a wonderful day.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2007, 02:39 PM
gorgeous !!!!
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2007, 02:46 PM
You looked fab in your dress! Lovely pics - thanks for sharing them with us
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2007, 04:21 PM
Wow - great pictures, looks & sounds like the perfect day! You looked really beautiful & I loved the dress! Great castle!
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2007, 06:26 PM
that dress is gorgeous!!! looks like you had a fab day!!

alex
xx
Kanikula
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2007, 06:34 PM
oh it was wonderful! Iv just had this pic sent through from one of our guests. Its a bit bigger than the proofs LOL

Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-08-2007, 06:47 PM
Lovely pics definately sounds a day to remember
Laurascouse08
New Member!
Female 

23-08-2007, 07:53 PM
You Look Beautiful...Congratulations!! x
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >