Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
vickinicks
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-09-2007, 01:14 PM

An update on Shanook

Well it's coming up to three weeks of being the owner of Shanook and things are going better then I could of ever wished. The training is going well she can now sit, stay, down, paw, speak , stand and come, we've also covered these with distractions at puppy class. I train her with and without treats. She's walking on the lead lovely and she's very respectful of our Neo mastiff when they walk together. I am trying to get a photo of the two of them together but very difficult to get them to stay still long enough to get a clear shot but I am working on it for you all because they do look cute together. Toilet training is coming on I think we've nearly cracked it she crys to go out in the day but she has stopped crying at night and has a few small accidents but I leave water for her all night and by the morning the water has gone, so I know that she can't hold her bladder for to long just yet. She's a really hit and a show off at puppy class and likes to show all the puppys how it's done, she's very sure of herself, and loves pther dogs she also loves our rabbit Smudge. I'm also amazed at how fast she is growing last wens'day the 19th she was 7.5kg one week on and she is 10.3kg. I'm not sure if you can tell from this thread but I am very proud of her .

She's a joy to have.